Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I just like the idea of buying a player just to loan them straight out abroad. It's the kind of thing the big boys do, and for that reason I'm IN.

With you on this. One example Mooy. Signed for city then loaned straight out and eventually made a tidy profit on him.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Percy is clearly very fast but I'm not too sure about his close control. Brighton must feel that they can coach him to improve considerably.
The highlights reel seems to show him running full speed at everyone without any clear plan for what happens next.
He looks to me like a raw uncoached Jamie Vardy.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Percy is clearly very fast but I'm not too sure about his close control. Brighton must feel that they can coach him to improve considerably.
The highlights reel seems to show him running full speed at everyone without any clear plan for what happens next.
He looks to me like a raw uncoached Jamie Vardy.

Or...Kaz?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
It has now been confirmed that Tau flew out of Johannesburg yesterday and arrived in England this morning.
He is expected to undergo his medical today and if all goes according to plan, will conclude his transfer to Europe.
Brighton is also expected to confirm whether the 24-year-old has secured a work permit in the United Kingdom or whether he will be put on loan to another European club.

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/local/categories/siyagobhoza/percy-tau-is-believed-to-have-landed-at-brighton-hove-albion/298493

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
South Africa's Richie Towell.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It has now been confirmed that Tau flew out of Johannesburg yesterday and arrived in England this morning.
He is expected to undergo his medical today and if all goes according to plan, will conclude his transfer to Europe.
Brighton is also expected to confirm whether the 24-year-old has secured a work permit in the United Kingdom or whether he will be put on loan to another European club.

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/local/categories/siyagobhoza/percy-tau-is-believed-to-have-landed-at-brighton-hove-albion/298493

Oh, so he still might get a work permit to play with us then? Great! :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here