Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau - SIGNED on a 4 year deal - The Lion Returns. RRROOOAAAARRRRR

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I assume nothing would be announced until the work permit is resolved

That's not the normal way we work tho': we normally announce "signed subject to work permit"...

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I like this bit

'He has a few examples of his compatriots to emulate such as Benni McCarthy, Lucas Radebe, Aaron Mokoena and Quinton Fortune, who all survived the challenges of the EPL. A plus factor for Tau is that he is more talented than this group.'

If he comes here, we'd better make sure we send a car for him - we don't want him on the M25 un-supervised (on the assumption he flies into Heathrow)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If he comes here, we'd better make sure we send a car for him - we don't want him on the M25 un-supervised (on the assumption he flies into Heathrow)

LoL! :)

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
It has since been revealed to the Siya crew by sources in the know that the Brazilians have agreed to a deal in principle with Brighton, with an announcement about the completion of the deal imminent at this point.

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/local/categories/siyagobhoza/mamelodi-sundowns-and-brighton-hove-albion-have-agreed-to-a-deal-in-principle/298285

"Indications are that Brighton could be sending Tau on loan to another European club in the new season, as it will be difficult for the player to secure a work permit and play in the English Premier League."

Ooh i wonder which club that will be :wink:

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
It has since been revealed to the Siya crew by sources in the know that the Brazilians have agreed to a deal in principle with Brighton, with an announcement about the completion of the deal imminent at this point.

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/articles/local/categories/siyagobhoza/mamelodi-sundowns-and-brighton-hove-albion-have-agreed-to-a-deal-in-principle/298285

In these globalised times, it is very confusing that their team nickname is The Brazilians

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
"Indications are that Brighton could be sending Tau on loan to another European club in the new season, as it will be difficult for the player to secure a work permit and play in the English Premier League."

Ooh i wonder which club that will be :wink:

Well hopefully somewhere where he will start accruing the experience needed to get him a work permit. So not in the Belgian second division.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here