Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyCLately View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only if you genuinely hold the views you're expressing here
    Shut up now you don’t know what happened and hitting women is bad. Happy . I’m back off to my home which helps retards like myself ....night night.
    now my friends have gone,
    and my hair is grey,
    and I ache in the places that I used to play.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      It may crap, but it's alluring.
      Yikes. You are clearly insufficiently snobby. Talkshite is just a load of Daz doorstep challenge to me. Why settle for that when on R5 you can wake up on a Saturday to....Danny Baker!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Because if you love football, you have to wait until 7pm (if you're lucky) for the BBC to talk about the sport.

5Live is good, but includes some unbalanced and depressing presenters such as Nihal Arthanayake who makes constant left wing jibes as if they are facts against anyone or any organisation that doesn't fit his narrow view of the world. 5live also makes a point on spending much of its time on cricket, tennis and women's football.

Talksport isn't bound by any of the above, giving a solid 11 minutes of football chat and 4 minutes of ads every cycle. It may crap, but it's alluring.
      I can’t stand him either, he’s so ridiculously lefty liberal and ‘street’ that the impartial, cough, Beeb really ought to be ashamed. Nothing less than a propagandist. Plus what he choices to discuss is normally depressing, what with him in prime time afternoon and Stephen Nolan chugging up the late night slot with his brand of melancholy someone really ought to see if there’s any link to national suicide rates when they’re on air. Increasingly I’m listening to podcasts rather than the ill informed mawkish bigotry of certain BBC presenters and their personal political bias.
      "Never miss a good chance to shut up"

3 Not allowed!
      id have a drink with wrighty any day of tbe week , hes also got bags of passion for england , collymore is a tosser.
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      id have a drink with wrighty any day of tbe week , hes also got bags of passion for england , collymore is a tosser.
      The same.

In truth, Wright seems a bit of an idiot - but not any nasty way, at all. There is absolutely no doubting his passion for the game (and specifically for the England team).

Collymore is an angry, sulky man with way, way too high an opinion of his own talents.

Your night out with Wright would be good fun, whereas Collymore would empty the pub or get your group into a fight.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      The same.

In truth, Wright seems a bit of an idiot - but not any nasty way, at all. There is absolutely no doubting his passion for the game (and specifically for the England team).

Collymore is an angry, sulky man with way, way too high an opinion of his own talents.

Your night out with Wright would be good fun, whereas Collymore would empty the pub or get your group into a fight.
      about covers it i think

0 Not allowed!
      The same.

Agreed. Collymore really is a sanctimonious twa t.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Yikes. You are clearly insufficiently snobby. Talkshite is just a load of Daz doorstep challenge to me. Why settle for that when on R5 you can wake up on a Saturday to....Danny Baker!
      80% of the time I listen to 5live. I love the shows of Nicky Campbell, Chiles, all things football, Baker, Goldberg, etc etc.

But when it's wall to wall Roland Garros, Wimbledon or a BBC presenter ramming his view of the world on us, I like the guaranteed football chat on Talksport of Hawksby & Jacobs, Rushden & Glendenning.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
      I can’t stand him either, he’s so ridiculously lefty liberal and ‘street’ that the impartial, cough, Beeb really ought to be ashamed. Nothing less than a propagandist. Plus what he choices to discuss is normally depressing, what with him in prime time afternoon and Stephen Nolan chugging up the late night slot with his brand of melancholy someone really ought to see if there’s any link to national suicide rates when they’re on air. Increasingly I’m listening to podcasts rather than the ill informed mawkish bigotry of certain BBC presenters and their personal political bias.
      I realise people's views of the BBC will to some extent depend on their own views - but I find it incredible that anyone can seriously claim it is currently a left-wing organisation. Maybe it was once.

But the whole way they slant TV news these days is extremely generous to the government to the point of propaganda and very anti the opposition, and they utterly failed to expose the lies of the Brexit campaign.
      "There's an African proverb that has stuck with me...if you think you're too small to make a difference, then you've never spent a night with a mosquito"

0 Not allowed!
      The same.

You'd have to walk a conversational tight rope with Collymore. He'd be the type that couldn't hold his demon drink, getting belligerent with his own mates in misinterpretations of innocuous things said.