Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Scariest Songs

0 Not allowed!
    They did this (segued to You Shouldn't Do That) as the Encore during the Space Ritual Tour.

Think this is the definitive version, from the 1970 Debut Album. I fear LSD had been taken...

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So.

Completely true London Road scary music tale from a few years back now:

Was strolling down London Road, as was (is) my wont, just passing the Co-op, when I heard the unmistakeable foreboding theme from Jaws. Y'know, the bit just before the shark attacks. It got louder...Louder... LOUDER...

... til I got passed on the outside by a bloke on a unicycle playing a tuba
      So? Sounds like a perfectly normal day down London Road to me. That music is scary tho'

A friend of mine was in the old Co-op off licence and Jarvis Cocker came in and asked them if they were 'The Guitar Man'
      Absolutely Sheeboed Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by pearl View Post
      So? Sounds like a perfectly normal day down London Road to me. That music is scary tho'

A friend of mine was in the old Co-op off licence and Jarvis Cocker came in and asked them if they were 'The Guitar Man'
      Once treated me visiting nieces to a trip on the Volks Railway. Halfway along they chanced upon Jarvis Cocker playing Crazy Golf. Well it was either Jarvis or an anglepoise lamp. Or a giant clothed stick insect. Nieces squealed accordingly and got a fey wave back. Reckon by process of elimination it may well have been yer actual Cocker.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Oh and so ....... just remembered lunchtime today in Lewes two small children barely out of pampers were singing 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' .... found that quite scary
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      Once treated me visiting nieces to a trip on the Volks Railway. Halfway along they chanced upon Jarvis Cocker playing Crazy Golf. Well it was either Jarvis or an anglepoise lamp. Or a giant clothed stick insect. Nieces squealed accordingly and got a fey wave back. Reckon by process of elimination it may well have been yer actual Cocker.
      So .... Maybe he was visiting that other stick insect (also spotted on London Road), the willowy Bobby Gillespie.