Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Scariest Songs

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
A few years back I was home alone and very stoned and put this on. I had to turn it off and put some Sly and the Family Stone to come back round.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Marblebog is a one-man band from Hungary. I don't know if it is scary, but the vocals are sand-blasted, bereft. On the plus side: you may have had a bad day, but put this on and realise it cannot have been as painful as the one sung about by the character in this song.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I listened to Remain in Light on morning after a very big night and it scared the shit out of me.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Only ever listened to this twice. It was played a lot on CITR Vancouver and I had to switch the radio off. Listen once, but be warned, this is not easy listening. I havent seen this video version and won't be wtching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va5Rdg3ibBI

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Only ever listened to this twice. It was played a lot on CITR Vancouver and I had to switch the radio off. Listen once, but be warned, this is not easy listening. I havent seen this video version and won't be wtching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va5Rdg3ibBI

That’s the song I thought of straight away when I read the thread title!

I played some records alongside Rhoda last year at The Volks & had a good chat with her. The conversation was great etc, but I couldn’t stop thinking about this track all the time she was talking!!

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here