Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Scariest Songs

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
So.

Completely true London Road scary music tale from a few years back now:

Was strolling down London Road, as was (is) my wont, just passing the Co-op, when I heard the unmistakeable foreboding theme from Jaws. Y'know, the bit just before the shark attacks. It got louder...Louder... LOUDER...

... til I got passed on the outside by a bloke on a unicycle playing a tuba

So? Sounds like a perfectly normal day down London Road to me. That music is scary tho'

A friend of mine was in the old Co-op off licence and Jarvis Cocker came in and asked them if they were 'The Guitar Man'

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So? Sounds like a perfectly normal day down London Road to me. That music is scary tho'

A friend of mine was in the old Co-op off licence and Jarvis Cocker came in and asked them if they were 'The Guitar Man'

Once treated me visiting nieces to a trip on the Volks Railway. Halfway along they chanced upon Jarvis Cocker playing Crazy Golf. Well it was either Jarvis or an anglepoise lamp. Or a giant clothed stick insect. Nieces squealed accordingly and got a fey wave back. Reckon by process of elimination it may well have been yer actual Cocker.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Oh and so ....... just remembered lunchtime today in Lewes two small children barely out of pampers were singing 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' .... found that quite scary

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Once treated me visiting nieces to a trip on the Volks Railway. Halfway along they chanced upon Jarvis Cocker playing Crazy Golf. Well it was either Jarvis or an anglepoise lamp. Or a giant clothed stick insect. Nieces squealed accordingly and got a fey wave back. Reckon by process of elimination it may well have been yer actual Cocker.

So .... Maybe he was visiting that other stick insect (also spotted on London Road), the willowy Bobby Gillespie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here