Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Wouldnt worry about it,they will be divorced before the season starts.
    She is a chancer with gold digger written all over her face, shame really, her mum comes across as nice.
    Jazz Festival n. The purchase of two or more Noddy books at one time.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Have they got bronze membership? There is always the ticket exchange.........

0 Not allowed!
      Put them in the north stand to see if they can learn some of the songs to use after the next banquet they attend.
      If we lived in a perfect place nobody would vote Tory.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Medwayseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Put them in the north stand to see if they can learn some of the songs to use after the next banquet they attend.
      No point, he will sing one song, she will sing another and at the same time.

1 Not allowed!
      I would be very surprised if the club hasn't already reached out to their representatives. I should think American Express would be pretty pleased to see Harry and Meghan holding the Albion shirt showing off their logo, it would do wonders for our global popularity and football is as much about the brand of the club as it is about the stuff on the pitch. We'd probably flog a load of shirts in America if we had the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to promote our brand...
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Elephant View Post
      We'd probably flog a load of shirts in America if we had the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to promote our brand...
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL
      Ever since I was a young boy, I've played the silver ball.
      From Soho down to Brighton, I must have played them all.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I would be very surprised if the club hasn't already reached out to their representatives. I should think American Express would be pretty pleased to see Harry and Meghan holding the Albion shirt showing off their logo, it would do wonders for our global popularity and football is as much about the brand of the club as it is about the stuff on the pitch. We'd probably flog a load of shirts in America if we had the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to promote our brand...
      This exactly. Which is why I floated the idea in the first place, not from love of the royals (which is how it seems
      to have been perceived by one).
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Thirty minutes on the naughty step for you sunshine. Have a think about what you've done.

0 Not allowed!
      It's not such a ridiculous idea. I remember handing a copy of Scars & Stripes to Princess Michael of Kent in our Gillingham days, for example.
      "These were, I have to say, quite easily the ugliest people I have ever seen in my life, and I've been to Selhurst Park when Crystal Palace are at home."

Charlie Connelly, 'Attention All Shipping: a Journey round the Shipping Forecast'; published by Abacus Books, 2004, page 94.
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Absolutely no chance
      Falmer, concrete proof that if you build it they will come