as well as...
Oh, God's truth.
Shut up!
Silence, in Polish!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Was playing golf in Northolt this morning/afternoon and the whole fly past went over at about a thousand feet EXCEPT the BOB contingent - brilliant but frustrating in equal measure.

Amazed at how quiet the A400M was for a turboprop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its great to see, when its free.
C&L country club, I presume? :)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What do you grow in your allotment? Purely out of interest you understand.

Broccoli, sprouts, red cabbage, beetroot, spuds, chard, pak choi, runner/broad beans, toms, basil, lemongrass, celery, celeriac,squash, onions, garlic, asparagus, cucumber, multitude of fruit and weeds. :)

East London Exile

Jan 13, 2013
London
Was playing golf in Northolt this morning/afternoon and the whole fly past went over at about a thousand feet EXCEPT the BOB contingent - brilliant but frustrating in equal measure.

Amazed at how quiet the A400M was for a turboprop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the fly past from my balcony in Hackney - right in the line of the run in to The Mall. Very impressive and seemed lower than 1000 feet!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Broccoli, sprouts, red cabbage, beetroot, spuds, chard, pak choi, runner/broad beans, toms, basil, lemongrass, celery, celeriac,squash, onions, garlic, asparagus, cucumber, multitude of fruit and weeds. :)

That's an impressive list. Interesting chaps allotments. Forced to give mine up last year as my back just couldn't cope with it anymore. I still have a trug in the back garden, that l grow small veg and herbs in though.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

My Dad has had an allotment for 33 years in Brighton and what he doesn't know about growing veg isn't worth knowing. But AR - that is a hugely impressive list mate.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Literally just got back from Duxford where my dad did this today (well flew alongside a spitfire as the actual flying of it was a bit too expensive).
Let me know what you would like to know.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I have,at last,been given permission to squander my hard earned money on a lifelong ambition to fly in a Spitfire,have any of you good people out there in NSC land done this and if so who,what,where,when did you do it and have you any words of wisdom on this matter before I blow a pot load of cash on it.Any advice would be very welcome.Thanks!!

Any advice? Don’t be sick!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Jealous as hell.
Dont film the experience on your device like a millennial ......its yours to own and enjoy by yourself for that personal memory bank.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I have,at last,been given permission to squander my hard earned money on a lifelong ambition to fly in a Spitfire,have any of you good people out there in NSC land done this and if so who,what,where,when did you do it and have you any words of wisdom on this matter before I blow a pot load of cash on it.Any advice would be very welcome.Thanks!!

Repeat please .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here