Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Fight Night: Tyson Fury vs Sefer Seferi

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not at all just highlighting the facts and speculation.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I'd be genuinely interested to hear/see your actual evidence (unless it is just Wilder and Parker on YouTube) for your very, very often repeated claim that AJ is on the juice.

To be clear, I'm open-minded on the matter but a list of other names and three YouTube videos (two of which are from people with plenty of reason to slag off AJ) is not serious evidence of anything.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Flanagan in a bit of trouble here. I only have him one behind, but it could easily be three rounds behind. He needs to get inside.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I'd be genuinely interested to hear/see your actual evidence (unless it is just Wilder and Parker on YouTube) for your very, very often repeated claim that AJ is on the juice.

To be clear, I'm open-minded on the matter but a list of other names and three YouTube videos (two of which are from people with plenty of reason to slag off AJ) is not serious evidence of anything.
There was a South African ped expert who gave a very compelling case on YouTube for why he believes he is I'll try and find it. The one suspicious big area is he has gained lots of weight in a very few years and not put on any body fat.

Here's Dillian saying it too...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k9oQCQXGrQ0

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
There was a South African ped expert who gave a very compelling case on YouTube for why he believes he is I'll try and find it. The one suspicious big area is he has gained lots of weight in a very few years and not put on any body fat.

Trash talk of other boxers saying he is on PEDs is not evidence. Boxing does have a problem because it does not test properly out of competition. I am not saying Joshua is categorically clean, but accusing without real evidence is not really on.

And believe me as a pro cycling fan I fully understand the rumours that fly around about athletes.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
As much as I hate Fury, I actually quite like him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I know exactly what you mean. I hate pikeys, I detest Saunders, but as much as I've tried to hate Fury, I find him really amusing and the most interesting character in boxing. I've finally admitted to myself that I like the fella and hope he eventually beats Joshua. But if he ever parks his caravan on my land, I'll f***ing tw@t him.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Trash talk of other boxers saying he is on PEDs is not evidence. Boxing does have a problem because it does not test properly out of competition. I am not saying Joshua is categorically clean, but accusing without real evidence is not really on.

And believe me as a pro cycling fan I fully understand the rumours that fly around about athletes.
I never said there was evidence I said there was rife speculation and there are grounds for suspicion.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Really enjoyed that. I have Hooker winning by two.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I never said there was evidence I said there was rife speculation and there are grounds for suspicion.

Why are there grounds for suspicion? Joshua is not that much faster or stronger than his peers, he clearly gases at points in most of his fights and has not really beaten anyone of the very best quality, or at least in their prime. No more reason to believe Joshua is on the juice than Wilder or Whyte.

Fury, Povetkin and Ortiz have all been caught cheating, yet you want to talk about Joshua, seems a bit weird to me.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
split!

117-111 to flanagan. should be shot

117-111 the other way was absurd too. I think too many judges feel they have to give each round to someone, rather than thinking did anyone do enough to win that round.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
I know exactly what you mean. I hate pikeys, I detest Saunders, but as much as I've tried to hate Fury, I find him really amusing and the most interesting character in boxing. I've finally admitted to myself that I like the fella and hope he eventually beats Joshua. But if he ever parks his caravan on my land, I'll f***ing tw@t him.
[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton

Here's Dillian saying it too...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k9oQCQXGrQ0

I think you are absolutely right that PED use is an issue in Boxing, there is clearly not enough testing and the governing bodies take very little action when fighters are found to be using. The fact that fighters like Browne and Ortiz can continue to fight after failing more than once and high profile fighters like Fury and Canelo end up being caught and then able to continue their careers with very little in the way of punishment shows that boxing is brushing PED use under the carpet. This has issue has obviously been going on for years, Mike Tyson admitted recently that he used a fake Penis to evade being caught out by the testers.

Unfortunately boxing is run by snakes and this coupled with the level of money involved means that nobody in the sport has any intention of tackling the issue, most worrying is the fact that promoters and governing bodies don't seem to care less about the fighters who are putting their lives on the line every time they step in the ring.

Having said all that you are on dodgy ground to single out a specific fighter who has never been caught for the use of PED's based on hearsay from fighters like Dillian Whyte (received a drugs ban himself) and Deontay Wilder who talks babbles off at the mouth complete SH*T literally all of the time, the video you posted on Parker he is backtracking for throwaway comments he made.

The bottom line is the speculation is based on nothing but hearsay and is therefore completely unfair to an athlete that has worked his arse of his whole life to get where he is. I remember the witch hunt around Mo Farah a couple of years ago and felt very sorry at the time for him and his family. IF Joshua is guilty of using PED's then hopefully he will be caught at some point however its completely unfair to speculate about this based on nothing more than the fact that he has put on weight and very little body fat which is something that I am sure can be achieved with the right diet and training regime.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here