Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Scariest Films

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I thought it was good up until the last 30 minutes but I didn't get the ending at all. There were some memorable moments and one scene early on that totally took me by surprise but overall it wasn't helped by all the hype. Still glad I saw it though.

I am interested to see what others thought. I was looking forward to seeing Hereditary and on the whole enjoyed it. Agree with the end being peculiar and there were some laugh out loud moments - one being where those old naked people appeared and Peter jumped out of the window. And you would have to be possessed having witnessed that to then climb the ladder up into the tree house. Also surprising that Steve didn't get the hell out of there rather than risk being burnt to a crisp - it was hardly going to end well for him in view of what had happened previously.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I think The Wickerman is up there as one of the worst films ever made. It gets a 1/10 simply because we get to see Britt Eklunds tits - in the original.
And Bill - surprised at you.

Funningly enough it was on the box the other night and you're right, wasn't as I remembered, must have been them funny substances we took at the time. Didn't even know it was remade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'm not being all poncy and arthouse..... 'Les Yeux Sans Visage'

Eden Lake, Alien, Night Of The Deamon, Rosemary's Baby, Dead of Night, Invasion Of The Body Snatchers, Jaws, The Haunting

I do like a fright

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I am interested to see what others thought. I was looking forward to seeing Hereditary and on the whole enjoyed it. Agree with the end being peculiar and there were some laugh out loud moments - one being where those old naked people appeared and Peter jumped out of the window. And you would have to be possessed having witnessed that to then climb the ladder up into the tree house. Also surprising that Steve didn't get the hell out of there rather than risk being burnt to a crisp - it was hardly going to end well for him in view of what had happened previously.

Care to edit your post to complete the full set of spoilers? You appear to have missed a couple :lolol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Care to edit your post to complete the full set of spoilers? You appear to have missed a couple :lolol:

Apologies everyone and if you would like me to recap the first hour of the film just let me know. :blush:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Threads, the 1980's post nuclear film, for me.
So bleak and chilling.
Unimaginable horror.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
The other night I saw 'They Live', a John Carpenter film from the 80s on the Horror Channel. Didn't scare me, but the story did make me think....never have sun glasses been so interesting...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here