Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Animals Injuring Stupid Americans

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Whilst Trump does his best to alienate the rest of the planet's human population, it seems the animals of America are fighting back!

Here are some highlights from the last week:

Crash!
Witless American ignoramus get's 'ELKED' as she tries to approach a mother Elk and her young calf.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/970238/Yellowstone-National-Park-elk-attack-woman-injured-erupt

Bang!
American shite-4-brains decapitates a rattlesnake then nearly dies when the body-less head bites him!
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/07/texas-man-nearly-dies-severed-rattlesnake-head-bites/

Wallop!
Daft American get's too near a wild Bison and is kababbed for her error!
https://abcnews.go.com/US/bison-gores-woman-yellowstone-national-park-crowd-close/story?id=55727456

What a Video!
Alligator knocks out a stupid American despite being gagged and tied.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-44413027/alligator-knocks-out-man-in-florida

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
You should never underestimate animals. I made a detour away from a big black bird that was squawking on a narrow path yesterday. Freaked me out to be honest. Just to clarify it wasn't a Blackbird. Don't know what breed it was, but it was making a hellish noise.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
You should never underestimate animals. I made a detour away from a big black bird that was squawking on a narrow path yesterday. Freaked me out to be honest. Just to clarify it wasn't a Blackbird. Don't know what breed it was, but it was making a hellish noise.

F329B621-FE7E-41E6-B416-B3B36E73CA4B.jpeg

Withdean

Nov 5, 2017
It’s just Karma.
A few dumb Americans grossly outnumbered by the idiots that voted in favor of Brexit or Trump.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very poor followup to a crackingly started thread. Let's get back to basicals.

tippi2.jpeg

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Can you imagine the outcry on NSC if you substituted the word American for any of the following Irish, German, Pakistani, Indian etc etc

American ignoramus
American shite-4-brains
Daft American
stupid American

Seems Americans are easy targets these days. After many trips across the pond I have my own list

Kind Americans
Friendly Americans
Helpful Americans
Nice Americans

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Can you imagine the outcry on NSC if you substituted the word American for any of the following Irish, German, Pakistani, Indian etc etc

American ignoramus
American shite-4-brains
Daft American
stupid American

Seems Americans are easy targets these days. After many trips across the pond I have my own list

Kind Americans
Friendly Americans
Helpful Americans
Nice Americans

Elk and Bison ladies clearly ignorant, but being bitten by the head of a snake you took off ten minutes ago is somewhat unfortunate, as is a bash to the temple whilst chucking an Alligator in a truck, if it is your job to chuck Alligators in trucks.
I tripped over my dog this morning, so I am feeling generous.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

American ignoramus
American shite-4-brains
Daft American
stupid American

Kind Americans
Friendly Americans
Helpful Americans
Nice Americans

Well done you.
But as I have only seen one of the videos today, and one was enough, seeing some plank winding up an Alligator that had already been captured and tied up, I think stupid American is a fair comment for this chap.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very harsh on the last one - he did nothing wrong at all!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Very harsh on the last one - he did nothing wrong at all!

That isn't the whole video. The one I saw on Twitter first thing today the chap that got butted was slapping the Alligator around the face, not violently but winding it up.
This was before they lifted it onto the truck.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That isn't the whole video. The one I saw on Twitter first thing today the chap that got butted was slapping the Alligator around the face, not violently but winding it up.
This was before they lifted it onto the truck.

Oh - serves him right then haha!

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.

American ignoramus
American shite-4-brains
Daft American
stupid American

Kind Americans
Friendly Americans
Helpful Americans
Nice Americans

I do agree with you.

However, I also find this quite funny

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

American ignoramus
American shite-4-brains
Daft American
stupid American

Kind Americans
Friendly Americans
Helpful Americans
Nice Americans

Native Americans.

f4657915-1de8-47df-b3f7-4247367e2ccf

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

American ignoramus
American shite-4-brains
Daft American
stupid American

Kind Americans
Friendly Americans
Helpful Americans
Nice Americans

American will do as a proxy for white, they are to scare to let the mask slip of like in the USA(irony) and openly bash white people as whites are a 90% plus majority.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
'Kin ell. What an absolute div. Just staggeringly stupid.

Agreed. Imagine him in a plane, 30,000 feet up and he cannot open his can of beer zo he pulls out his gun.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here