Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Train Pain

0 Not allowed!
    Last time I caught a train in Italy, all the carriages looked like that. No doubt the paint job will be spun out for as long as possible so they can appeal any fines, but frankly I see no reason why the trains can't run as they are.
    I hope you meet someone your height, so you can see eye to eye with someone as small as you!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Just another ****ing excuse. I get the train from hove to Reigate everyday. Not once have my trains got me to work on time this week.
      a man with a sound track record as a source of quality Albion info! ditchy's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Perhaps if GTR had bothered to run the train once in a while it would not have been left thereto be vandalised .
      I just love the East Upper !!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      clearly better than tagging
      So it's better that with thousands of people struggling with City Thameslink's lack of service that 12 carriages are taken out of action. And better when there's a lack of carriages when getting to and from Falmer?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by oneillco View Post
      So it's better that with thousands of people struggling with City Thameslink's lack of service that 12 carriages are taken out of action. And better when there's a lack of carriages when getting to and from Falmer?
      haha.

i commute by train every day of the week. my 12 carriage train has become 8 & an 8 carriage a 4 - I'd love a 12 carriager.

1 Not allowed!
      Why should it be taken out of service at all? I’m not aware that an extra coat of paint of two has any effect on a train’s performance. Or lack of it.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Not Andy Naylor View Post
      Why should it be taken out of service at all? I’m not aware that an extra coat of paint of two has any effect on a train’s performance. Or lack of it.
      Maybe because they don't want their train looking like a toilet? Maybe the passengers want to see out the windows? Just guessing...

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
      haha.

i commute by train every day of the week. my 12 carriage train has become 8 & an 8 carriage a 4 - I'd love a 12 carriager.

Maybe some twunt vandalised the other carriages?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Maybe some twunt vandalised the other carriages?
      yep. southern - new timetable improvements. the same journey takes 1hr 10 instead of 1 hr too = progress

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Not Andy Naylor View Post
      Why wasn't it in service in the first place? It's been stuck at West Worthing for about two weeks, and covered in graffiti for the second of them.

As I posted on someones facebook share of the news item:
      1. It had been like that for well over a week until they moved it, so not sure why it was only reported to BTP only on Wednesday. (Show's how much GTR check their rolling stock) Which leads me on to...
      2. If GTR could be bothered to run a proper service it may not have been left there for weeks to get covered in graffiti.
      Why DON'T YOU ALL JUST
      Forza la Viola, Forza Fiorentina!!!
      Worthing Raiders RFC!!!