Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Beckham Rumours?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
They haven't been a couple really for years have they? They're hardly ever photographed together and when they are they both look pretty uncomfortable about it and in her case miserable as sin.

She's always looked miserable as sin. I can only put this down as her unrequited love for Gary Hart.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Paddy Power are offering odds on who Beckham will strike up a relationship with next.

Katherine Jenkins heads the field at 3/1
Angelina Jolie; 4/1
Jennifer Aniston; 6/1

For those who prefer a proven course & distance runner, Rebecca Loos can be laid at 100/1.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well i like him and his performance in my fav film of 2017 was utterly spellbinding , so he's not guilty obviously .

[yt]SCIFLPWX2FM[/yt]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I've literally seen one story about Beckham on Twitter today

[TWEET]1005066914811600896[/TWEET]

He's gone too far this time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Indeed and it lends some credence to the Rebecca Loos claims.
I read that while on I'm a Celeb, Jordan claimed to have banged him, and he immediately denied it and threatened legal action. To my knowledge he never denied the Loos claims. No prizes for guessing why.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well i like him and his performance in my fav film of 2017 was utterly spellbinding , so he's not guilty obviously .

[yt]SCIFLPWX2FM[/yt]
Trigger :eek:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I read that while on I'm a Celeb, Jordan claimed to have banged him, and he immediately denied it and threatened legal action. To my knowledge he never denied the Loos claims. No prizes for guessing why.
He (or rather "they") did deny the claims and threaten to sue. Then Loos said that she could prove it by intimate knowledge of some part of his anatomy and it all went quiet on the litigation front. I can't imagine why.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Explains why she couldn't crack a smile at the Royal Wedding. Fair play to her for that. She should definitely dump him.

I love Becks, but if he is playing away she should dump him. He did he once, she took him back, but you'd be fool to take him back again.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
He (or rather "they") did deny the claims and threaten to sue. Then Loos said that she could prove it by intimate knowledge of some part of his anatomy and it all went quiet on the litigation front. I can't imagine why.

I thought she had text messages from him as well?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

I would have smashed Loos back doors in too.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I thought she had text messages from him as well?
You could be right yes. Anyway, once good old Max Clifford was on the case the Beckham's stood no chance. Clifford claimed that he offered to sweep the story under the carpet if they paid Loos (and him) off (as was his modus operandi) but they refused so he went to town on them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here