Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Going into Ladies Toilets and Changing Rooms

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Should i be allowed to enter girls toilets and changing rooms if i simply say i identify as female.

A Welsh friend of mine tried this in a packed boozer in Dublin before the Ireland v Wales football match recently. Apparently, not only is the answer "no" but all your friends will be asked to leave too, Soul Crew or no Soul Crew, salad cream or no salad cream.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Probably due to being a teenage raver in the early 90s but I always think of the ladies as being the toilet you go to to take drugs.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Should i be allowed to enter girls toilets and changing rooms if i simply say i identify as female.

Having a knob the size of an average clit would no doubt help you and you can stick your danglys between your legs. They would look labial from behind if you bent over. Not sure why you're bothered.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Having a knob the size of an average clit would no doubt help you and you can stick your danglys between your legs. They would look labial from behind if you bent over. Not sure why you're bothered.

Did he hit a nerve?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You have done it again. You have read and replied to someone I have blocked. It is Friday. One may have had a shit week of commuter chaos and that. But smearing your todge in honey and dangling it into a wasp nest isn't the solution. Especially a tit weasel wasp nest.

Anyone else wanting a personal sanity protection plan when using NSC, I normally charge 200 guineas an hour.

This time it is free. My pleasure. punk::lolol::laugh::facepalm::wrong:punish::cheery::whisky::afro::shit:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
After attending an open air free concert in Southsea a couple of years back, I used the public loos nearby. I was surprised to see a queue of ladies in the gents to use the cubicles because the queue at the ladies was too long. They were queuing right behind us men at the urinals which was slightly awkward and slowed the flow somewhat. Then they had the nerve to complain that the toilets stank. Wonder what they would have said if a man went in the ladies?

Funnily enough, I have both queued for a cubicle in the gents (Brighton Centre, at a concert where around 85% of the audience was female) and also been in a ladies toilet where men were queuing alongside us females (Two Brewers in Clapham when Pam Ann was performing!)

On both occasions there were many laughs (banter?) between both sexes:thumbsup:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I got caught in the ladies loos a few weeks ago......

But I do have a 3 year old daughter. Mother popped to the shop. Daughter said she was going for a wee and promptly left. For the ladies toilets. 3 minutes later, with mum still gone I heard shouts for " daddy! I've had a poo poo!!"

Left with the choice of venturing into the ladies to wipe daughters bum or deal with shitty knickers I went in only to be caught in there by another lady entering to her business. I came to the conclusion that never get in the way of a woman needing a shit. They're very impatient and rude.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If you were allowed to enter girls' toilets and changing rooms if you simply said you identify as female would you, and if so for what purpose? Just mildly curious.

The purpose of getting changed or going to the loo obvs. I am curious though what the protocol is for washing ones nuts in the lavatory sink.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I doubt it with a micro.

Knocky1 + yuo=

soymilk.jpg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
A few years ago, near Nottingham train station, I had to use the ladies (as the men's was in a shocking state) to have a massive dump. By putting paper in the bowl first I made sure it had maximum effect to make your eyes water. The next person that went in would have been hit by the most pungent pong imaginable.

It's no wonder both Nottingham football clubs have struggled for the last two to three seasons. :)

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A few years ago, near Nottingham train station, I had to use the ladies (as the men's was in a shocking state) to have a massive dump. By putting paper in the bowl first I made sure it had maximum effect to make your eyes water. The next person that went in would have been hit by the most pungent pong imaginable.

It's no wonder both Nottingham football clubs have struggled for the last two to three seasons. :)

Atleast you managed to poo in the toilet!

(Palace bus driver :facepalm:

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
The purpose of getting changed or going to the loo obvs. I am curious though what the protocol is for washing ones nuts in the lavatory sink.

You need to be more specific. Shelled or unshelled? Brazils or pistachio? Eat them straight from the shell they should be fine. Ready shelled, I can appreciate you don't know whose filthy hands have been handling them, but I don't think using that as an excuse to use the women's toilet or changing facilities will offer you much of a defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here