Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Going into Ladies Toilets and Changing Rooms

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Should i be allowed to enter girls toilets and changing rooms if i simply say i identify as female.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
When I used to work in leisure centres, the state of the changing rooms and stories I’d hear about what went on in there from female staff members and customers made me glad we didn’t have unisex facilities.

Blood-soaked tampons clogging up shower drains, puke and diarrhoea from those regulars with eating disorders and on weight-loss shakes.

One member apparently used to stand with her leg up on the ledge facing the mirrors, drying her wildly unkempt pubic thatch with a handryer. (This was right by the main door into the changing room and therefore visible from the corridor!)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
One member apparently used to stand with her leg up on the ledge facing the mirrors, drying her wildly unkempt pubic thatch with a handryer. (This was right by the main door into the changing room and therefore visible from the corridor!)

Wouldn't happen in Iceland

http://www.ibtimes.com.au/iceland-bans-men-using-hair-dryer-swimming-pool-or-gym-shower-rooms-drying-groin-area-1513867

Capture.JPG

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
When I used to work in leisure centres, the state of the changing rooms and stories I’d hear about what went on in there from female staff members and customers made me glad we didn’t have unisex facilities.

Blood-soaked tampons clogging up shower drains, puke and diarrhoea from those regulars with eating disorders and on weight-loss shakes.

:eek:

:lolol::lolol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
wearing dress....check
perfume..........check
raging hard on......check

Pass the salad cream

To be fair, if you were in the gents in that state, it would be just as disturbing. Safest if you stay away from the general public full stop I think.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

I had similar experiences and findings when I was cleaning the toilets in Australian Backpacker Hostels. Cleaning the gents was far easier.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Should i be allowed to enter girls toilets and changing rooms if i simply say i identify as female.

If you were allowed to enter girls' toilets and changing rooms if you simply said you identify as female would you, and if so for what purpose? Just mildly curious.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
After attending an open air free concert in Southsea a couple of years back, I used the public loos nearby. I was surprised to see a queue of ladies in the gents to use the cubicles because the queue at the ladies was too long. They were queuing right behind us men at the urinals which was slightly awkward and slowed the flow somewhat. Then they had the nerve to complain that the toilets stank. Wonder what they would have said if a man went in the ladies?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here