Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who will you be supporting at the World Cup?

Who will you be supporting at the World Cup?

• England

Votes: 138 77.1%
  • Argentina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spain

• France

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Germany

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Belgium

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Colombia

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Brazil

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Portugal

• Nigeria

• Australia

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 7.8%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Well?

???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This may seem blindingly obvious but England, Colombia, Australia and Nigeria

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Is anyone who is English seriously considering not supporting England, just because we had one player playing for another country at the WC?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Is anyone who is English seriously considering not supporting England, just because we had one player playing for another country at the WC?

You are overlooking the hundreds of French, Brazilians and Nigerians who post on NSC.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Supporting ENG-ER-LAND obviously, but I'll be rooting for the Albion players to do well.

And Iceland.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Of course I will be supporting England, just be grateful you aren’t sitting next to me if we play like we have in the last few tournaments though, I WILL be a moaning swearing **** if so.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

You’d be surprised, I think there are a lot particularly amongst the youth who are English but follow other national teams, mostly Brazil I think.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You’d be surprised, I think there are a lot particularly amongst the youth who are English but follow other national teams, mostly Brazil I think.

Just like kids all over the world wearing Barca shirts when they aren’t Spanish then

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Just glory seekers then, as pathetic as those from Brighton that support Man Utd. How weak must you be as a person that you have to follow teams that win all the time?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

No one I know in the gen X'ers unless they are foreign

I just don't get.....

That said any underdog I always like to do well but that is a very British thing

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just like kids all over the world wearing Barca shirts when they aren’t Spanish then

That's very different. If an Albion fan supported RM over Liverpool in the CL final I could understand it.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Engerland! Unfortunately probably not for long.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just glory seekers then, as pathetic as those from Brighton that support Man Utd. How weak must you be as a person that you have to follow teams that win all the time?

We’ve got 3 at work. Gurjit from internal audit is supporting Brazil, Abdul is supporting Egypt and Deleon out of the warehouse is supporting Costa Rica.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here