Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] US. Unarmed man beaten by police.......again

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Regardless of previous, and whatever he said, they are professionals aren't they, employed, paid and trained to deal with situations professionally. I cannot see how there is any justification whatsoever for that level of violent reaction to something being said no matter how provocative, insulting or threatening. At the very least you would expect the central cop in the video to be suspended pending an investigation. I don't see as you can have a person who is there to uphold the law acting like a hooligan? There is no retaliation at all from the individual even after the first blows. Absolutely cowardly and pathetic from the officers, completely unprofessional, if it was here I'd be hoping to have an announcement that they had been discharged from the force.

All very noble except for one thing. It’s not our country and that’s just how it’s done over there. Just don’t bother going on holiday there. Other than that, what’s point getting angry about? Nothing ever going to change, this is a country where arming kids and teachers is how they deal with mass shootings after all. Sick sick society. Just hope we’re not 20yrs away from the same as we often follow their lead

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
****ed up country.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Shocking stuff again from US Police officers. The punching was bad enough but the punch as he was on his way down could have killed him. No justification for such behaviour from law enforcement. Makes me really proud of our police force. They don't always get it right and obviously there are some bad apples but on the whole I think our society is incredibly lucky.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Marvin Gaye lyrics all those years ago about brutality and nothing changes, words fail me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here