Votes: 99 61.5%
  • Reservoir Dogs

Votes: 15 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I found Once Upon a Time in Hollywood somewhat tedious and boring. Apart from the last 15 minutes which was brilliantly entertaining.

That must be the more recent one, set in Hollywood (of all places), starring Pitt and another pretty boy (Di Caprio?). If so, couldn't agree more. Utterly dull, until the explosive, protracted, glorious finale.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Django, Inglorious, RD and PF for me. I'd have to rewatch them in order to put them in order.
I particularly liked that Hollywood avoided American slavery, and two films came along at once tackling it, from markedly different perspectives.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Genuinely surprised at the lack of love for KB1, for me a great watch and you cannae argue with Daryll Hannah’s whistling nurse, the tune she whistles being from a 1968 British horror film, boy did Tarantino watch a breadth of films in that video store.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I like 'em all, apart from that stupid one going all zombiefied half way through.

Absolute gash.

From Dusk Till Dawn? I really enjoyed it but I can see why it’s jarring…if I recall correctly it was two film scripts mashed together (the first half being written by Tarantino). They couldn’t decide which script to use for their film so they did a chop-shop job and made both as one film. He didn’t direct it though so I don’t think it counts as a Tarantino movie - same goes for True Romance, which he wrote but didn’t direct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here