Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who watches Springwatch .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Marvellous stuff with all birds and animals covered but my mind always wonders off to Michaella Strachan in a hay barn. It’s an age thing isn’t it ?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
My understanding for many years was that she batted left handed, apparently I was misinformed but not my type in any case.

Saw this little fella yesterday:blush:

Attachments

• IMG_20180604_145703.jpg
    IMG_20180604_145703.jpg
    961.6 KB · Views: 627

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Marvellous stuff with all birds and animals covered but my mind always wonders off to Michaella Strachan in a hay barn. It’s an age thing isn’t it ?

In ydays programme she must have said “copulating” at least 4 times. Just saying.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Definitely not, do you remember the Hitman and Her?

This, and [MENTION=5306]Questions[/MENTION], its back to the serial killer issue again, isn't it. I think Mr Q is doing extra field work....'in a hay barn' my arse. Head first into a combine harvester more like. :whistle:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Certainly do. Saw the Mandarin ducklings leave the nest live on the red button this morning. Thrilled.

#SadSack

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I was new to it last year. Love it. As someone in here said; "they will being us death and we will love them for it"

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Springwatch and Winterwatch are must see TV - not least for Chris Packham's attitude to live broadcasting.

A year or so ago he closed Winterwatch with the memorable link, "Join us tomorrow, when I'll be getting Michaella out of bed to show her black cock in the flesh."

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Springwatch and Winterwatch are must see TV - not least for Chris Packham's attitude to live broadcasting.

A year or so ago he closed Winterwatch with the memorable link, "Join us tomorrow, when I'll be getting Michaella out of bed to show her black cock in the flesh."

:lolol::bowdown:

There is a thin line between being on the spectrum and daring to say what others would think twice about. I may have crossed that line myself on occasion. Ahem. :mad:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here