Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightonCottager View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for (some of) your useful comments. It looks like our new prices are roughly camparable with your new prices for last year ( I don't think you've announced them for this year have you?)
    The reason I posted on here was because I'm interested to know how it compares with my local club and if something similar happened for new ST holders when you went up. Things were a bit different for us because we'd been relegated after 13 years in the Prem, the club kept prices the same or even reduced and our ST prices were relatively low for London and for people renewing - I pay £299 and my daughter £49 (yes you read that right). We did attract a lot of tourists in the Premier League because - in terms of ST holders (round me in the family section it was particularly noticeable the clear-out when we got relegated) and in the neutral section in the Putney End.
    Apparently STs are n't being sold in the Putney End which means:
    1) you lot can buy them with the other tourists and away fans
    2) there will be space to move the Riverside ST holders when their stand is redeveloped in 2019-20
    3) if we stay up for 2 seasons, there will be more seats in the new Riverside for glory-hunters and tourists

I hope Chris Evans doesn't turn up at the Cottage - he's exactly the kind of fan we don't want and his irritating squealing every time Citeh score will earn him a quinoa salad in the mush. His sports journo is one of us but doesn't go on about it. That Lily Allen can do one as well.
    The Supporters Trust is going to talk to the club about this but amongst all the vitriol, there is apparently some logic. The Club f***ed up by not explaining it though.
    First of All, Do Fulham allow you to play monthly by Direct Bebit, Interest free?

Second of all I am not sure how you can say they are roughly comparable!

£649 Behind your goal compared to £515 for the North Stand this season.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by studio150 View Post
      And the sun in your eyes

Probably need to compare WSL to Fulham's £949
      never heard of sunglasses? or a cap?
      K55 BHA

0 Not allowed!
      Thanks for (some of) your useful comments. It looks like our new prices are roughly camparable with your new prices for last year ( I don't think you've announced them for this year have you?)
      The reason I posted on here was because I'm interested to know how it compares with my local club and if something similar happened for new ST holders when you went up. Things were a bit different for us because we'd been relegated after 13 years in the Prem, the club kept prices the same or even reduced and our ST prices were relatively low for London and for people renewing - I pay £299 and my daughter £49 (yes you read that right). We did attract a lot of tourists in the Premier League because - in terms of ST holders (round me in the family section it was particularly noticeable the clear-out when we got relegated) and in the neutral section in the Putney End.
      Apparently STs are n't being sold in the Putney End which means:
      1) you lot can buy them with the other tourists and away fans
      2) there will be space to move the Riverside ST holders when their stand is redeveloped in 2019-20
      3) if we stay up for 2 seasons, there will be more seats in the new Riverside for glory-hunters and tourists

I hope Chris Evans doesn't turn up at the Cottage - he's exactly the kind of fan we don't want and his irritating squealing every time Citeh score will earn him a quinoa salad in the mush. His sports journo is one of us but doesn't go on about it. That Lily Allen can do one as well.
      The Supporters Trust is going to talk to the club about this but amongst all the vitriol, there is apparently some logic. The Club f***ed up by not explaining it though.
      £520 for me in the Holmesdale lower, £47.27 x 11 payments.No padded seat.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I think I pay the highest price for a seat at the Amex bar 1901s and that is for WSL between the halfway line and the south penalty area. £67.50 per month = £810 per annum. No concessions when I reach 65 in 2 years time but I have such a good crowd around me I may well stay where I am rather than save cash elsewhere in the ground.
      Lording it in WSL

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by CPFC G View Post
      But you DO get a drum and some bangers.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Is it PotG? View Post
      But you DO get a drum and some bangers.
      No bangers at home games. Fulham prices do seem a bit steep.
      The great escape British Bulldog's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by CPFC G View Post
      They charge people to sit there?
      She's got her knickers in a twist again

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SAC View Post
      For the play-off semi you played The Jam and The Clash at half time, sounded like someone had hacked into my iTunes account!
      We always play the Clash (London's Calling) for the start of the second half because of the 'I live by the riveeeeer' line). The Jam was a bonus that night. The lead singer of Fulham-supporting punk band Emergency Bitter is another Brighton resident and sometimes gets his band's Green Pole played at halftime. An anthem to the structure at the Hammersmith End around which the Fulham crew (all 10 of them) used to stand.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Sky showed him sitting around the Directors Box in the recent home match versus Derby.
      He still goes and I guess would have been there for that game. Richard Osman now sits up there I believe. I bet the people who've got the seats behind his in the Hammersmith End are glad.

I've looked on the Wolves website and they're not selling their new STs yet, although I expect they'll be cheaper than ours. Cardiff's are cheaper but who wants to watch that. I guess it's difficult to compare clubs directly as we all have different potential markets in terms of numbers, wealth blah blah. It's going to be more important how they treat longer term ST holders come the 19-20 season.
      Last edited by BrightonCottager; 05-06-2018 at 14:32.
      Objective but passionate

1 Not allowed!
      He still goes and I guess would have been there for that game. Richard Osman now sits up there I believe. I bet the people who've got the seats behind his in the Hammersmith End are glad.
      I like Osman - seems a pretty genuine guy (despite being 'our' local, and ought to be supporting the Albion). I see he paid for play-off final tickets for a load of random Fulham fans (via twitter) who couldn't afford to take their kids.
      Stand or Fall