Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Fulham season ticket prices

0 Not allowed!
    Fulham have just released season ticket prices for next season. http://www.fulhamfc.com/seasontickets. £649 to sit in the middle of the home end (£249 for a junior); £949 to sit in the midddle of the side stand.
    Thank Cairney I renewed mine on an early bird deal - mine's gone up 84% and my daughter's 123%. We sit in the family section so it's only £49 for her for a season (going up to 129 for any of the johnny-come-latelys).
    How does this compare with the Amex (cue snarky jokes about the relative standard of football....)?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Objective but passionate

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BrightonCottager View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Fulham have just released season ticket prices for next season. http://www.fulhamfc.com/seasontickets. £649 to sit in the middle of the home end (£249 for a junior); £949 to sit in the midddle of the side stand.
      Thank Cairney I renewed mine on an early bird deal - mine's gone up 84% and my daughter's 123%. We sit in the family section so it's only £49 for her for a season (going up to 129 for any of the johnny-come-latelys).
      How does this compare with the Amex (cue snarky jokes about the relative standard of football....)?
      That hike is a piss-take. The Albion didn't do this on promotion to the Prem. Tickets went up about 5% I think.
      Stand or Fall

2 Not allowed!
      I sit in line with the halfway line and about 15 rows back. My season ticket costs £660 per season. A padded seat and a far high standard of football :-)
      Everything Must Change Beach Hut's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ls-for-201819/
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !

5 Not allowed!
      Somebody's got to pay for the fact you'll be playing at Wembley in a couple of years time.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Beach Hut View Post
      Thanks for the link. Our prices had been frozen since we got relegated and I've been renewing on an early bird so got myself a deal. I thought these new prices looked silly. We have an added issue in that we're having a new stand built at the end of next season inshallah and ST holders in the Riverside will be relocated or (aaargh) we will go to Loftarse Road for a season.

1 Not allowed!
      Fancy being so DULL on a lovely SUMMER day you have to come onto another teams forum and post about SEASON ticket prices

#DULLARDoftheYEAR
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ernest View Post
      Fancy being so DULL on a lovely SUMMER day you have to come onto another teams forum and post about SEASON ticket prices

#DULLARDoftheYEAR
      Has he grabbed the crown from Chris Hughton then?
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff

1 Not allowed!
      Thanks for the link. Our prices had been frozen since we got relegated and I've been renewing on an early bird so got myself a deal. I thought these new prices looked silly. We have an added issue in that we're having a new stand built at the end of next season inshallah and ST holders in the Riverside will be relocated or (aaargh) we will go to Loftarse Road for a season.
      Are there enough non ST seats in the other three stands to accommodate the ST in the Riverside? Maybe so, if they convert the neutral zone to a temporary ST stand? They could possibly also take a block of the away end away too - if your capacity drops, so too does the number of seats you have to give to the away team. Still very tight though, I’d have thought? Any idea how many STH you have?
      6EQUJ5 2A
      Hotdogs, extra onions clippedgull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Charge it and they will pay!

That's the sad state of modern day football at the top table, pricing long term fans on limited budgets out of the game, but there will always be a body to take up the slack.
      Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974