Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham season ticket prices

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Never mind, Cottager, I heard Chris Evans on the radio saying that he is going to get STs for him and his two kids at Craven Cottage. That will be nice for you.

Says it all about Fulham. Their fans will pay ridiculous prices as they don't actually find it that expensive, and then not turn up to anything but the glamour games but pass on their tickets to the next door neighbour. The joy of a celebrity fanbase.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Thanks for (some of) your useful comments. It looks like our new prices are roughly camparable with your new prices for last year ( I don't think you've announced them for this year have you?)
The reason I posted on here was because I'm interested to know how it compares with my local club and if something similar happened for new ST holders when you went up. Things were a bit different for us because we'd been relegated after 13 years in the Prem, the club kept prices the same or even reduced and our ST prices were relatively low for London and for people renewing - I pay £299 and my daughter £49 (yes you read that right). We did attract a lot of tourists in the Premier League because - in terms of ST holders (round me in the family section it was particularly noticeable the clear-out when we got relegated) and in the neutral section in the Putney End.
Apparently STs are n't being sold in the Putney End which means:
1) you lot can buy them with the other tourists and away fans
2) there will be space to move the Riverside ST holders when their stand is redeveloped in 2019-20
3) if we stay up for 2 seasons, there will be more seats in the new Riverside for glory-hunters and tourists

I hope Chris Evans doesn't turn up at the Cottage - he's exactly the kind of fan we don't want and his irritating squealing every time Citeh score will earn him a quinoa salad in the mush. His sports journo is one of us but doesn't go on about it. That Lily Allen can do one as well.
The Supporters Trust is going to talk to the club about this but amongst all the vitriol, there is apparently some logic. The Club f***ed up by not explaining it though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks for (some of) your useful comments. It looks like our new prices are roughly camparable with your new prices for last year ( I don't think you've announced them for this year have you?)
The reason I posted on here was because I'm interested to know how it compares with my local club and if something similar happened for new ST holders when you went up. Things were a bit different for us because we'd been relegated after 13 years in the Prem, the club kept prices the same or even reduced and our ST prices were relatively low for London and for people renewing - I pay £299 and my daughter £49 (yes you read that right). We did attract a lot of tourists in the Premier League because - in terms of ST holders (round me in the family section it was particularly noticeable the clear-out when we got relegated) and in the neutral section in the Putney End.
2) there will be space to move the Riverside ST holders when their stand is redeveloped in 2019-20
3) if we stay up for 2 seasons, there will be more seats in the new Riverside for glory-hunters and tourists

I hope Chris Evans doesn't turn up at the Cottage - he's exactly the kind of fan we don't want and his irritating squealing every time Citeh score will earn him a quinoa salad in the mush. His sports journo is one of us but doesn't go on about it. That Lily Allen can do one as well.
The Supporters Trust is going to talk to the club about this but amongst all the vitriol, there is apparently some logic. The Club f***ed up by not explaining it though.

Is Diddy David Hamilton still involved in any way at Craven Cottage?

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Is Diddy David Hamilton still involved in any way at Craven Cottage?
No. Retired a couple of seasons ago. We now have a Heart DJ as our announcer. Doing a good job. On the other hand, Ralph McTell was at Wembley. He wrote the words to 'Baker St' standing on the Enclosure at CC. (Sorry)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No. Retired a couple of seasons ago. We now have a Heart DJ as our announcer. Doing a good job. On the other hand, Ralph McTell was at Wembley. He wrote the words to 'Baker St' standing on the Enclosure at CC. (Sorry)

Check out Wolves ST prices as a mate of mine is a ST holder and they have been vastly increased as well so I hear

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I thought Gerry Rafferty wrote that, maybe it was Streets of London?

Last edited:

SAC

May 21, 2014

For the play-off semi you played The Jam and The Clash at half time, sounded like someone had hacked into my iTunes account!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

First of All, Do Fulham allow you to play monthly by Direct Bebit, Interest free?

Second of all I am not sure how you can say they are roughly comparable!

£649 Behind your goal compared to £515 for the North Stand this season.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

£520 for me in the Holmesdale lower, £47.27 x 11 payments.No padded seat.

theboybilly

I think I pay the highest price for a seat at the Amex bar 1901s and that is for WSL between the halfway line and the south penalty area. £67.50 per month = £810 per annum. No concessions when I reach 65 in 2 years time but I have such a good crowd around me I may well stay where I am rather than save cash elsewhere in the ground.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
For the play-off semi you played The Jam and The Clash at half time, sounded like someone had hacked into my iTunes account!

We always play the Clash (London's Calling) for the start of the second half because of the 'I live by the riveeeeer' line). The Jam was a bonus that night. The lead singer of Fulham-supporting punk band Emergency Bitter is another Brighton resident and sometimes gets his band's Green Pole played at halftime. An anthem to the structure at the Hammersmith End around which the Fulham crew (all 10 of them) used to stand.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Sky showed him sitting around the Directors Box in the recent home match versus Derby.

He still goes and I guess would have been there for that game. Richard Osman now sits up there I believe. I bet the people who've got the seats behind his in the Hammersmith End are glad.

I've looked on the Wolves website and they're not selling their new STs yet, although I expect they'll be cheaper than ours. Cardiff's are cheaper but who wants to watch that. I guess it's difficult to compare clubs directly as we all have different potential markets in terms of numbers, wealth blah blah. It's going to be more important how they treat longer term ST holders come the 19-20 season.

Last edited:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
He still goes and I guess would have been there for that game. Richard Osman now sits up there I believe. I bet the people who've got the seats behind his in the Hammersmith End are glad.

I like Osman - seems a pretty genuine guy (despite being 'our' local, and ought to be supporting the Albion). I see he paid for play-off final tickets for a load of random Fulham fans (via twitter) who couldn't afford to take their kids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here