Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jason Puncheon - what a great role model

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Man stands up for himself and his wife after (apparently) being abused. Not such a bad role model
He plead guilty:

"He admitted a section 4 public order offence of using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour with intent to cause fear or provoke unlawful violence".

If he was just standing up for himself, he'd have plead innocent wouldn't he. So WTF are you talking about?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Now that he has pleased guilty what are Palace going to do in terms of their internal discipline, as Roy said he would only charge him if guilty.

All this from the captain :FFSPuncheon

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Might be just the excuse they needed for getting him off th books. He hardly ever plays for them.

SAC

May 21, 2014
He plead guilty:

"He admitted a section 4 public order offence of using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour with intent to cause fear or provoke unlawful violence".

If he was just standing up for himself, he'd have plead innocent wouldn't he. So WTF are you talking about?

Depends on the situation. I don't know the details but if someone was picking on me and or my mrs, I would not stand there and take it.

No idea why he changed his plea, Gerrard did far worse and was cleared.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Depends on the situation. I don't know the details but if someone was picking on me and or my mrs, I would not stand there and take it.

Would you take your belt off? :lolol:

There's no way you'd be defending him if he was a Brighton player :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here