Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do agree, and I believe clubs are trying (I know ours gives the young pros guidance / instruction).

I'm not sure that JP really qualifies as 'young'. He's 32 this month FFS. He really ought to have grown out of shit like this.
    I think all clubs do but when the agents get hold of them as they get richer I imagine the clubs lose them to agents and after that cant really deal with players directly...But yes a 32 you should be able to turn away.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by loz View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Yes OK then I must admit I take very little notice of Multi Millionaire footballers fighting in nightclubs as I am sure they would be wound up by remarks, but they really should know better.
      Agreed.
      Maybe its about time clubs started to teach these young millionaire footballers to behave in public.
      I don't think it's an easy thing to do, they're rich and have the world at their feet. I think it starts from the owner - only they can insist their club has a good culture with decent core values. Even then they'll have the odd player who behaves poorly, and it's not great business to sack player who are worth millions.
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee