Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next season starts with Arsenal away apparently

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Would like to make clear I am only repeating what is widely being circulated on twitter, ie that opening weekends fixtures have apparently been leaked. Not sure if this is definitely correct or not but if it is and you can’t get to the game , I would think a definite for live coverage with Arsenal having a new manager finally !

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Don't we have this every season? They turn out to be billions

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just cos some biscuit spitter has put it on Facebook doesn’t mean it’s true.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Would like to make clear I am only repeating what is widely being circulated on twitter, ie that opening weekends fixtures have apparently been leaked. Not sure if this is definitely correct or not but if it is and you can’t get to the game , I would think a definite for live coverage with Arsenal having a new manager finally !

Don't get too carried away, the self same thing happened at this time last year, and that was completely incorrect.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It takes around two weeks from the last play-off final to come up with a first draft of the fixtures, so any suggestion that they are already decided is b*llsh*t, pure and simple.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It'll be nice to see Dunk playing for a big club :dunce:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Understand that we've got Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Burnley & Spurs as our last five games. Surely that would send us down? Cant see us getting anything from that lot.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Understand that we've got Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Burnley & Spurs as our last five games. Surely that would send us down? Cant see us getting anything from that lot.

Actually, I'm hearing it's Palace, Spurs, Burnley, Manchester United and Liverpool. Unless by some weird chance a game against Man City is postponed into the final week.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Which weekend are the opening fixtures played ? Guessing we will be away, so thinking may book a weekend in Brighton for the following week.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Some attention seeker has mocked something up and half the internet has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Just like last year. And the year before that. And the one before that. And the one before...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here