Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next season starts with Arsenal away apparently

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Would like to make clear I am only repeating what is widely being circulated on twitter, ie that opening weekends fixtures have apparently been leaked. Not sure if this is definitely correct or not but if it is and you can’t get to the game , I would think a definite for live coverage with Arsenal having a new manager finally !

Just shows how much crap is on social media

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm going for Cardiff City, Arsenal and Huddersfield Town to form our first three.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Am I the only person round here who thinks "fixtures? m'eh, oh well" and carries on as normal? I really am not that bothered. We know who we'll play, this is just a case of when. Furthermore sky and / or the OB then change half of them anyway. It's like getting excited about someone finishing a spreadsheet.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Am I the only person round here who thinks "fixtures? m'eh, oh well" and carries on as normal? I really am not that bothered. We know who we'll play, this is just a case of when. Furthermore sky and / or the OB then change half of them anyway. It's like getting excited about someone finishing a spreadsheet.

Agreed and of course it’s only half complete these days due to TV’s ever increasing volume of matches. But It’s not so much the spreadsheet part of it that excites ; A v B , C v D, matchday 1, and all that, it’s the ritual and theatre confirming again that Albion are part of the whole bloody circus.
Yet more pinch yourself stuff to indulge in. Not wearing off yet...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
I've heard it's a London club away first game (not Arsenal or Chelsea) and big club for first home game (United?).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

People love to wet themselves looking at a difficult run in, with Man United & Liverpool, and how we're certain to get relegated.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I predict a low key away game and will randomly pick Everton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here