Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which NSC poster is most likely to become or already is a serial killer ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I won’t mention any names, but at the school I went to in Brighton one lad killed someone in a fight, this was when he was still a pupil.
Another lad killed a baby, this was only a few years after we left school.

I was reading a national newspaper and saw a story about another ex pupil that was convicted for carrying out a multi million pound burglary.

Also the author Peter James has a book with an ex police officer called Graham Bartlett called Death Comes Knocking, there is one chapter in the book about another ex pupil that committed some serious crime.

All four pupils were in the same year at my old school these are the ones I know about.

School my arse, your not kidding anyone.....

Who’s The Daddy ?
punish:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Nothing like a serial murderer, but a very good friend had his career totally ruined by a SFO investigation that, after several years’ investigation resulted no charges. Mind you, his nickname in the City did him no favours in the investigation.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Also the author Peter James has a book with an ex police officer called Graham Bartlett called Death Comes Knocking, there is one chapter in the book about another ex pupil that committed some serious crime.

In infants school I was in class with a boy who seemed to connect to me for some reason. He was a bit volatile and one day thought it would be a laugh to give me a toffee which he had covertly added washing powder to.

I remember getting on the wrong side of him in junior school and him chasing me home and clocking me one on the door step.

He was put back a year and an old friend of mine said he was in his class. He once jumped on the teacher's back and started biffing her.

The next I heard of him was an Argus article in which he had shot someone dead in Whitehawk. I think he may have been on the run at some later stage, perhaps after another offence.

He is also in this book i have mentioned.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Well the Don Smith RIP thread reminded me to post this... about a former Lancing College pupil from the early 80's ( and would have been a couple of years above Tony at the school ).

Does anyone remember David Lake, a former school prefect and head of Teme House ?]

How many of us do you think went to Lancing College? ??? :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When I was going through a particularly troubled time a few years ago, I regularly dreamt that I had killed someone. I didnt know who but regularly woke up thinking I was on the run. I dreamt it so many times (and was probably a little paranoid at the time) that I started to wonder if it was actually true. Maybe it was....
Haven't had the dream for a long time thankfully.

So you’ve finished with my spade now then ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In infants school I was in class with a boy who seemed to connect to me for some reason. He was a bit volatile and one day thought it would be a laugh to give me a toffee which he had covertly added washing powder to.

I remember getting on the wrong side of him in junior school and him chasing me home and clocking me one on the door step.

He was put back a year and an old friend of mine said he was in his class. He once jumped on the teacher's back and started biffing her.

The next I heard of him was an Argus article in which he had shot someone dead in Whitehawk. I think he may have been on the run at some later stage, perhaps after another offence.

So his first poisoning attempt failed.............. that’s what happened when I tried it. Poisoning isn’t as easy as people think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here