Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which NSC poster is most likely to become or already is a serial killer ?

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
I would narrow the search to 2 specific threads

- Brexit: where many are just so nasty, tempers get frayed, it gets very personal, that one or two might be nearing the edge....................

- Running: where everyone is just so damned nice to each other and mutually supportive that in one or two cases this must be a cloak for something dastardly...................

I see your location is "Bloody" Worthing. Is there something you're not telling us?!:eek:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Not bad, not bad. However I think that getting the victim drunk and dropping them down the shaft of a disused tin mine is better. That, or enticing them over to Florida and into a helicopter, and then dropping them into a swamp in the Everglades.

There are a couple of volcanoes going off at the moment that offer the perfect method of disposing of bodies. Works for me.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Wow, I didn't know these existed. Do you have pets?

Got it off Amazon. £40-50. Yes, I have a cat - it’s high enough for her not to be able to get to it, though she’s never tried either. I’m guessing that it wouldn’t be so very dangerous even if she did get to it - it presumably has to be small child proof (in terms of shock delivered) and would therefore also be pet proof? Though I doubt they would repeat the experience...

Don’t underestimate the loudness of the CRACK...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He used to have a wonderful collection of really nice Fly's........sadly, they have all suddenly committed suicide! :(

I had a wonderful collection of all manner of weird and wonderful flies in my collection and then I lost the lot one day.

The missus decided to clean the family car windscreen.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well the Don Smith RIP thread reminded me to post this... about a former Lancing College pupil from the early 80's ( and would have been a couple of years above Tony at the school ).

Does anyone remember David Lake, a former school prefect and head of Teme House ?

Well if you do, he was convicted and jailed for life - as a danger to the public, and before he actually killed ( as far as is known ? )

( Warning ) Pretty sick reading :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-53613092

Last edited:

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
When I was going through a particularly troubled time a few years ago, I regularly dreamt that I had killed someone. I didnt know who but regularly woke up thinking I was on the run. I dreamt it so many times (and was probably a little paranoid at the time) that I started to wonder if it was actually true. Maybe it was....
Haven't had the dream for a long time thankfully.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
The banality of 'evil' means it's usually the person or people you least expect ...

Must be unusual as two people I knew in same Year at Grammar School actually killed people.

One was Manslaughter - a Bar Fight that went seriously wrong but the other was Murder (as in knocked down someone & then drove over them repeatedly). Obviously years after we all left but was reported in the Local Rag and recognised them both..

The first guy was a bit dozy, quite violent (as in lopping stuff out of the Kippax End at Police and much football rucking) but essentially was OK.

Our murderer on the other hand had a look in his eye (and I first met up with him at 12) which was so fvcking cold you just knew he would do something psychotic - strange thing was after some initial bullying by him we got on OK, although stayed out of his way as far as possible.

Don't think we had any Nobel Prize Winners to Balance them out, but we did have most members of the Charlatans... :rock:

I

I'll find Sid Seacombe

You came to mind straight away. I've seen the survivalist weapons cache in your hillbilly shed, you psycho!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Yep, not great is it? Hopefully she'll be reincarnated as one. I've spent the day helping my folks out in their garden, and I was distraught enough when I disturbed a woodlouse family with the Flymo. Fortunately they all survived and I left that patch of lawn alone, later finding one of the woodlouse walking around on the top of the Flymo and carrying it back to reunite it with its pals.

Got to love a woodlouse with their sticky little feet:)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Must be unusual as two people I knew in same Year at Grammar School actually killed people.

One was Manslaughter - a Bar Fight that went seriously wrong but the other was Murder (as in knocked down someone & then drove over them repeatedly). Obviously years after we all left but was reported in the Local Rag and recognised them both..

The first guy was a bit dozy, quite violent (as in lopping stuff out of the Kippax End at Police and much football rucking) but essentially was OK.

Our murderer on the other hand had a look in his eye (and I first met up with him at 12) which was so fvcking cold you just knew he would do something psychotic - strange thing was after some initial bullying by him we got on OK, although stayed out of his way as far as possible.

Don't think we had any Nobel Prize Winners to Balance them out, but we did have most members of the Charlatans... :rock:

There were a few at my school who had a certain look in the eye (mainly teachers) but none, as far as I'm aware, went on to become serial killers!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Oh, if this is about killers we have known, I knew someone who committed a murder as he wanted to include it a novel that he was writing.

He's not on NSC though, he's not even a football fan. He's an Australian who doesn't even like cricket - which is probably where it all went wrong.

He got life but last I heard, he'd absconded from open prison after serving about ten years. He's not someone I know well, he's a friend of a friend (and she wants little to do with him).

I only met him twice and he struck me as a bit of a weirdo - although it's easy to say that in hindsight

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
There were a few at my school who had a certain look in the eye (mainly teachers) but none, as far as I'm aware, went on to become serial killers!

Well neither were Serial Killers although Gary L probably had the chops to do it, having got caught I would guess he spent most of the 1990's and early 2000's in Strangeways.

Dave H was just a bit of of an oik who could use himself a bit too well in a pub brawl.

If I was on a Parole Board no way Gary L would he be walking the streets but I'm 250 miles away these days so who knows?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Oh and by the way I knew a Murderer who did Building jobs for Dads firm, found out many years later.

Ernie Woodward had been a Commando and away from Cheshire for 3-4 years during the War while his Wife was shagging someone else.

He was well used to killing people so when he came back he found him, took him up to the Peak District, did for him and buried him.

What was staggering to me at the time (1970's) although it was common knowledge no one local was particularly bothered about what he had done.

Don't think it was a particularly happy marriage from then on, he was a very decent builder it has to be said.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My cousin did a 6 year stretch for man slaughter, a few years back.

Another pub fight that went wrong.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here