Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which NSC poster is most likely to become or already is a serial killer ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We have our first cereal killer.

If you’d put ‘serial’ that would have worked. It’s the falling stone Gargoyle from the roof for you. .( bit Midsomer I know )

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I have three too...

Badfish
Badfish
Badfish

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

If i say that in my mirror 3 times, will you appear?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yep, not great is it? Hopefully she'll be reincarnated as one. I've spent the day helping my folks out in their garden, and I was distraught enough when I disturbed a woodlouse family with the Flymo. Fortunately they all survived and I left that patch of lawn alone, later finding one of the woodlouse walking around on the top of the Flymo and carrying it back to reunite it with its pals.

The birds love to eat them, I just save them having to smash the shell. I don't believe in reincarnation so that doesn't worry me. Birds eat birds, fish eat fish, it's all part of nature.

I've got millions of wood lice in my garden, which are good for the soil.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Butterflies was dire, but Liver Birds & Bread was hilarious.

Gosh! I have to beg to differ. Butterflies was brilliant. Mind you, I watched it when homesick, living in Canada. I'd probably find it condescending old bollocks these days. The male lead did the voice of Marvin the Paranoid Android, incidentally. Which is partly why I liked it. And Wendy, of course. Ah, Wendy. :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Gosh! I have to beg to differ. Butterflies was brilliant. Mind you, I watched it when homesick, living in Canada. I'd probably find it condescending old bollocks these days. The male lead did the voice of Marvin the Paranoid Android, incidentally. Which is partly why I liked it. And Wendy, of course. Ah, Wendy. :lolol:

I think you may have enjoyed Wendy more than the script. Yes, the husband was a lovely deadpan man, but the storyline was very repetitive. Poor cooking, bored housewife & her fantasies.
I did like the mini with a union flag roof.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm going to be more specific , Taybha .

That’s only one Frankie............ you need two to be a serial killer. He kills fish.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Yep [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION].

Not me. Im to busy worshipping frog dieties.

One of my favourite Rowdy Roddy Piper films. Hell Comes to Frogtown,

ZZ70C0D58C.jpg

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
They'll never find the body in Epping Forest. Had to get up in the early hours and drive there. By the time I arrived it was getting light but nobody around. Perfect. Piece of p!$$. :)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Are all victims of serial killers left in woods and the like ,found by dog walkers . It seems that way. Imagine the body count if we were not a nation of dog lovers.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Are all victims of serial killers left in woods and the like ,found by dog walkers . It seems that way. Imagine the body count if we were not a nation of dog lovers.

The overgrown grass near a motorway would be a good place to hide a body. No one ever seems to be there.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The overgrown grass near a motorway would be a good place to hide a body. No one ever seems to be there.

Thought of that but you’d be seen dumping it surely ?.
When I was young there was a case of a motor cyclist going missing and he had come off on a bend and gone deep into some undergrowth or woods on a country lane. They found him years later.

No it’s weighted and dropped from a boat from me about 3 miles out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here