PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Cheating little ****ing piece of human trash

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I hate cheats. Whether it’s an Albion player or England international, it’s just not right. I’d rather lose a game than cheat like that.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If he wasn't nailed on already, guess who's going to be our scapegoat in this World Cup when we go home early :lol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
So far England look poor and Nigeria look even worst our new guy appears to like a stroll around plus a big hoof upfield all this won't wash in the premier league and he was walking towards Kane just as he scored when he should have been throwing himself towards Kane but on the bright side he's big brave and quick when he wants to be one for the future but on this brief showing not replacement for BFG or Goldson

Harsh, thought he was the pick of their team in the first half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If he wasn't nailed on already, guess who's going to be our scapegoat in this World Cup when we go home early :lol:

Lucky to be given so many chances, regardless of his club form.

All it proves to me, is how poor the depth of international quality players we have at the this moment.

Looking forward to an improvement over the next 10 years.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dodgy England performance in the second half, as soon as Nigeria put us under pressure.

Dier, Lingard and Alli haven't had the best of games. Dier caught for pace and out of position in Nigeria counter attacks.

The benchmark - Iwobi is nothing special in the PL whatsoever, but has been causing plenty of problems this half.

Hopefully Southgate will learn a lot from this.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Writing a guy off after 45 mins of a friendly! You are either an acceptional good judge of player or a bit of a fool!

I was not writing him off just saying it as I saw it he was strolling around and was only walking towards Kene when he scored I went on to say from that brief outing he looks like he's not a replacement for BFG or Goldson, of course it's only a friendly but players of all teams must be trying to impress their managers at this stage of WC preparations, I do not profess to be a good judge of players nor would I be foolish enough to insult you for holding different views to mine

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
We will definitely win the World Cup if we play like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I was not writing him off just saying it as I saw it he was strolling around and was only walking towards Kene when he scored I went on to say from that brief outing he looks like he's not a replacement for BFG or Goldson, of course it's only a friendly but players of all teams must be trying to impress their managers at this stage of WC preparations, I do not profess to be a good judge of players nor would I be foolish enough to insult you for holding different views to mine

I think his near concussion early doors might not have helped much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here