Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Anjem Choudary’s release ???

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
THIS WEEK LIVE AT THE HAJ PALACE IN JEDDAH TIMMY ROBINSON, if that is the name he is using currently.

A 2 hour live chat with the world's greatest Islamic Scholar here to tell us how we are going wrong and how we'll end up living in Luton with him unless we rewrite the Quran.

now you've just underscored yourself as a bell end.....and i believe you are missing an apostrophe....:thumbsup:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Yes because normal , well adjusted males marry 9 year olds don’t they :facepalm:

According to some Islamic Scholars the Holy Prophet Muhammad (may peace and the blessings of Allah be upon him), married Aisha when she was just 6 years old .

http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

It is believed on the authority of some Hadith reports that the marriage ceremony (known as nikah, amounting to betrothal) of Aisha with the Holy Prophet Muhammad took place when she was six years of age, and that she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife three years later at the age of nine. We quote below from two such reports in Bukhari.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.

Last edited:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Thing is are you one of the clever ones full off hatred like Timmy or an idiot?

How could you comprehend intelligence when you dont understand debates? Hatred is an emotional accusation brought to a public reasoned debate, its a way ignorant people assume motives when they cant properly understand issues as well as being out of place.

But then you are a fully paid up member of NSC's Bag of Idiots so these points are also beyond your scope of reason.

Jan 30, 2008
I don't consider my efforts valiant. There are a number of very clever posters who are trying to recruit some incredibly stupid posters. My fun is to unsettle them. Stop idiots joining them. Unfortunately I've never lived in Burnleystan, I shag 13 year olds and can't read the Quran backwards. My life experience is going against me. You're right a valiant effort.

YES, TYPICAL LEFTY **** TRYING TO GAG people's views
regards
DR

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Richard II married a six year old. Was he a paedophile?

:lolol: This is exactly what Muslim apologists try to throw in. Firstly: If he had sex with her then yes but the marriage was never consumated. Secondly: We do not woirship Richard II or claim that God spoke to him and he is the perfect role model for the rest of mankind and we should emuilate him.

If Richard II was a pedophile though was the question trying to justify Muhammad's relationship with Aisha?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Sahih means authentic and trustworthy and is packaged with the Quran in the Sunni sect. If the Quran was an iphone the Bukhari hadith would be the operation manual and because it is set to a high standard, almost equal to the Quran written by God, that if one Sahih Bukhari hadith is wrong, then it throws into question all of the hadith and Islam falls.

Whilst the Muslims justify having sex with a 9 year old whether it is true or not, it is a massive problem with child marriages where children have suffered and even died.

This video shows us how much they believe it to be true.

https://youtu.be/mpT2idZO7uI

Whatever those guys think, I said I didn't think Mohammed was a paedophile, and I will tell you why. His first wife was older than him, somewhere between 3 and 15 years older depending on who you ask, she was a virgin in some teachings, or had 3 daughters from her previous marriage in others. Some say Aisha was his second wife, some say 3rd, some say she was 6 or 7 years old when it was decided she was betrothed to Mohammed, but remained living with her parents until 9 or 10 in some teachings, 13 to 19 in others, but nearly all agree she would have had to have reached puberty to have been considered old enough to marry. The other second or third wife was 55, and all other wives were widows, or divorced women. Aisha was the daughter of a friend of Mohammeds, and I believe the marriage was political rather than the lust of an old man towards a young girl, if she was 9 years old at marriage, she would have reached puberty and was considered adult.
The age of consent in India was raised from age 10 to age 12 in 1891, Kings of England have married females that would be considered children today, as young as 6 years old, but we don't think of them as paedophiles.
Some sects wished to promote Aisha as Mohammeds successor, her being the only virgin bride he had was an element in promoting her, and so her age may have been deliberately driven down by those wishing to eliminate doubt about her virginity.
All in all, it is possible she was 9 at marriage, but by no means certain, and, if she were, it was not a pattern of behaviour of Mohammed, so I think Paedophilia is unlikely to be the reason he married her.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Yes because normal , well adjusted males marry 9 year olds don’t they :facepalm:

If he was a paedophile, and no one gave him a hard time about marrying a 9 year old, I think maybe a few of the other wives might have been on the young side, but it appears not.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Whatever those guys think, I said I didn't think Mohammed was a paedophile, and I will tell you why. His first wife was older than him, somewhere between 3 and 15 years older depending on who you ask, she was a virgin in some teachings, or had 3 daughters from her previous marriage in others. Some say Aisha was his second wife, some say 3rd, some say she was 6 or 7 years old when it was decided she was betrothed to Mohammed, but remained living with her parents until 9 or 10 in some teachings, 13 to 19 in others, but nearly all agree she would have had to have reached puberty to have been considered old enough to marry. The other second or third wife was 55, and all other wives were widows, or divorced women. Aisha was the daughter of a friend of Mohammeds, and I believe the marriage was political rather than the lust of an old man towards a young girl, if she was 9 years old at marriage, she would have reached puberty and was considered adult.
The age of consent in India was raised from age 10 to age 12 in 1891, Kings of England have married females that would be considered children today, as young as 6 years old, but we don't think of them as paedophiles.
Some sects wished to promote Aisha as Mohammeds successor, her being the only virgin bride he had was an element in promoting her, and so her age may have been deliberately driven down by those wishing to eliminate doubt about her virginity.
All in all, it is possible she was 9 at marriage, but by no means certain, and, if she were, it was not a pattern of behaviour of Mohammed, so I think Paedophilia is unlikely to be the reason he married her.

I don’t know what you have been reading but Khadijah was a wealthy widow with children and Muhammad never had a child with her. Can you provide me with an authentic Islamic source that claims Aisha was 13-19?

Abu Bakr, Aisha's dad, at first even pleaded with Muhammad not to marry her because they were like brothers, and Muhammad told him that Allah wills it after having a dream. It had nothing to do with connecting clans by marriage.

The Sunni sect are 90% of Muslims and they use the Quran and Sahih Bukhari hadth, and if they question anything within them they are accused of not being a real Muslim. All the ISIS fighters and Anjem Choudary follow these books and use them in a literal manner including taking sex slaves for trade. Muslim grooming gangs can justify their actions too from the Quran and hadith. Islamic apologetics is a very dangerous game.

Find me one King of England that consummated with his wife younger than 13? We all know that some 13 year olds can look a lot older than they are, and are biologically and physically able to have children. Some 13 year olds however can look like 10 and are not physically able to give birth but have just started puberty. Starting puberty or menstruating early isn’t a sign that they are ready to chance a pregnancy.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
If he was a paedophile, and no one gave him a hard time about marrying a 9 year old, I think maybe a few of the other wives might have been on the young side, but it appears not.

:lolol: No one gave him a hard time??? He was kicked out of Mecca for causing trouble and he had killed anyone who spoke bad of him. Male or female. When his companions were marrying older women he questioned why they did not marry younger ones. He had about 13 wives but we don;t know their ages, and he had first pick of the female captives.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don’t know what you have been reading but Khadijah was a wealthy widow with children and Muhammad never had a child with her. Can you provide me with an authentic Islamic source that claims Aisha was 13-19?

Abu Bakr, Aisha's dad, at first even pleaded with Muhammad not to marry her because they were like brothers, and Muhammad told him that Allah wills it after having a dream. It had nothing to do with connecting clans by marriage.

The Sunni sect are 90% of Muslims and they use the Quran and Sahih Bukhari hadth, and if they question anything within them they are accused of not being a real Muslim. All the ISIS fighters and Anjem Choudary follow these books and use them in a literal manner including taking sex slaves for trade. Muslim grooming gangs can justify their actions too from the Quran and hadith. Islamic apologetics is a very dangerous game.

Find me one King of England that consummated with his wife younger than 13? We all know that some 13 year olds can look a lot older than they are, and are biologically and physically able to have children. Some 13 year olds however can look like 10 and are not physically able to give birth but have just started puberty. Starting puberty or menstruating early isn’t a sign that they are ready to chance a pregnancy.

My understanding was Khadijah was a wealthy widow, who bore two sons and a daughter to Mohammed, and they adopted another son, but as I say, some will tell you she was a virgin.
Research into authentic Islamic text by some scholars has provided different ages for Aisha http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm so without an ancient text directly stating her age, it can be determined using different statements as somewhere between 13 and 19.

Whatever some muslims may believe, you believe, Anjem Choudray or Tommy Robinson believes, I don't believe Mohammed was a paedophile (a person sexually attracted to children).

King John and Edward the 2nd.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
My understanding was Khadijah was a wealthy widow, who bore two sons and a daughter to Mohammed, and they adopted another son, but as I say, some will tell you she was a virgin.
Research into authentic Islamic text by some scholars has provided different ages for Aisha http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm so without an ancient text directly stating her age, it can be determined using different statements as somewhere between 13 and 19.

Whatever some muslims may believe, you believe, Anjem Choudray or Tommy Robinson believes, I don't believe Mohammed was a paedophile (a person sexually attracted to children).

King John and Edward the 2nd.

That's the Ahmadiyya Muslims:lolol: Sunni's call them Kafir and their founder, Indian born Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, who believed that he was Jesus returned. They total 4 million in number. If that is what you base your opinion on what Islam is then it is flawed.

Tell me about King John and Edward the II? And why do you think they can be compared with a prophet from God who is the greatest role model for the rest of mankind.

I have never prayed or worshipped any historical royalty and they only represent a figure and a story from the past, not God. Don't you understand the difference?

Last edited:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
That's the Ahmadiyya Muslims:lolol: Sunni's call them Kafir and their founder, Indian born Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, who believed that he was Jesus returned. They total 4 million in number. If that is what you base your opinion on what Islam is then it is flawed.

Tell me about King John and Edward the II? And why do you think they can be compared with a prophet from God who is the greatest role model for the rest of mankind.

I have never prayed or worshipped any historical royalty and they only represent a figure and a story from the past, not God. Don't you understand the difference?

From what I can gather the Ahmadiyya are genuine peace loving Muslims and as such the Sunni are compelled to kill them .

ttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2016/jul/07/the-persecution-of-the-ahmadis-must-not-be-allowed-to-spread

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
UK: Over 40 Per Cent of Terrorists Jailed in Past Decade Will Be Back on the Streets by End of 2018

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...tremists-jailed-decade-back-streets-end-2018/

Its like the Governments complicit in doing us harm, how long can this crap go on?

AlJazeera reported yesterday that 1,500 ISIS have returned to Europe with the order to terrorise. So if we add these freed terrorist and Anjem Choudary into the mix we could be in for an explosion of atrocities. This number doesn't include the many who will feed, house, and hide them or just turn a blind eye.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
From what I can gather the Ahmadiyya are genuine peace loving Muslims and as such the Sunni are compelled to kill them .

ttps://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2016/jul/07/the-persecution-of-the-ahmadis-must-not-be-allowed-to-spread

Yep. I'm not worried about the 10% of Muslims which includes the Ahmadiyya and Shia. It's the 90% Sunni that can jump around to Wahhabi and Salsfi or who are just sypmathetic to as a Sunni.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

I am not basing what I think Islam is on anything, I am basing whether I think Mohammed was a paedophile, or not, on what I have read from various sources, I linked to one such source.
Don't you understand the difference?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I am not basing what I think Islam is on anything, I am basing whether I think Mohammed was a paedophile, or not, on what I have read from various sources, I linked to one such source.
Don't you understand the difference?

You chose a link to the smallest sect of Islam who are considered Kafir by the majority.

Learn something from an ex Muslim, including all the usual weak apologetics:

https://youtu.be/ElM597LzxB8

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
AlJazeera reported yesterday that 1,500 ISIS have returned to Europe with the order to terrorise. So if we add these freed terrorist and Anjem Choudary into the mix we could be in for an explosion of atrocities. This number doesn't include the many who will feed, house, and hide them or just turn a blind eye.

And when you get memes like this were it expresses the government as malevolent things could go downhill fast.

hatesus.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here