Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Anjem Choudary’s release ???

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
UK: Over 40 Per Cent of Terrorists Jailed in Past Decade Will Be Back on the Streets by End of 2018

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...tremists-jailed-decade-back-streets-end-2018/

Its like the Governments complicit in doing us harm, how long can this crap go on?

"but the true figure could be much higher, as it the typical British prison sentence paroles criminals automatically once half the sentence has been served"

No it doesn't.

And their written English is terrible.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:lolol: This is exactly what Muslim apologists try to throw in. Firstly: If he had sex with her then yes but the marriage was never consumated. Secondly: We do not woirship Richard II or claim that God spoke to him and he is the perfect role model for the rest of mankind and we should emuilate him.

If Richard II was a pedophile though was the question trying to justify Muhammad's relationship with Aisha?

I think you miss the point. Jesus, FFS, 'walked on water'. You could do that, back then. And 'marry' a child. I am baffled by anyone getting worked up about a religion, whether they be practitioners (fools) or opponents. I have some time for athiests who criticise Islam (plenty of time) but none at all for Christians. There is no god.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You chose a link to the smallest sect of Islam who are considered Kafir by the majority.

Learn something from an ex Muslim, including all the usual weak apologetics:

https://youtu.be/ElM597LzxB8

For ****s sake mate, if you are so convinced by the hadiths, why are you not a ****ing Muslim?
It is not a certainty that she was 9, but also, that even if she were, at the time no one saw it as an issue, she was already engaged to be married to someone else by all accounts, it seems she was thought ready to marry by her parents.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cracking thread, this :facepalm:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
And when you get memes like this were it expresses the government as malevolent things could go downhill fast.

hatesus.jpg

Makes a change from a video showing an ex Muslim saying how great Timmy Robinson is.
Y,Y,N,N
Y,Y,N,Y
Y,N,Y,N
N,Y,N,N

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
And when you get memes like this were it expresses the government as malevolent things could go downhill fast.

hatesus.jpg

The text suggests something I can't verify, where did you get those images from?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Makes a change from a video showing an ex Muslim saying how great Timmy Robinson is.
Y,Y,N,N
Y,Y,N,Y
Y,N,Y,N
N,Y,N,N

You must be very bored to come back to this thread again.

I am fed up now with all the pusyfooting. It is like a 1950s tea dance. The question I'd like to pose is this.

Should we kill all the muslims? After all, if we don't kill them all then they will kill 'us' all. Surely?

:rolleyes:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I think you miss the point. Jesus, FFS, 'walked on water'. You could do that, back then. And 'marry' a child. I am baffled by anyone getting worked up about a religion, whether they be practitioners (fools) or opponents. I have some time for athiests who criticise Islam (plenty of time) but none at all for Christians. There is no god.

No, you miss the point. A religion that can justify pedophilia can also justify beheading apostates, gays and non Muslims which is instructed from Allah. Aisha is just a very good example of a low benchmark set for morality for the rest of mankind by God.

The All knowing, All loving Allah was the one that gifted Aisha to Muhammad so if God says it's ok, then it's ok forever, and we cannot use the excuse that it was different back then when endorsed by God in his last message..

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

I am fed up now with all the pusyfooting. It is like a 1950s tea dance. The question I'd like to pose is this.

Should we kill all the muslims? After all, if we don't kill them all then they will kill 'us' all. Surely?

Reading on here the stuff from guys who seem to be very knowledgable about everything Islamic that does seem to be the answer. Some of them have even boasted that they have been to Luton. That's impressive.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
For ****s sake mate, if you are so convinced by the hadiths, why are you not a ****ing Muslim?
It is not a certainty that she was 9, but also, that even if she were, at the time no one saw it as an issue, she was already engaged to be married to someone else by all accounts, it seems she was thought ready to marry by her parents.

You are a waste of time. I have already told you that Muhammad was disliked and kicked out of Mecca and you are still claiming that no one had an issue with him :lolol:. You have no understanding of the story so don't waste my time.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
No, you miss the point. A religion that can justify pedophilia can also justify beheading apostates, gays and non Muslims which is instructed from Allah. Aisha is just a very good example of a low benchmark set for morality for the rest of mankind by God.

The All knowing, All loving Allah was the one that gifted Aisha to Muhammad so if God says it's ok, then it's ok forever, and we cannot use the excuse that it was different back then when endorsed by God in his last message..

Kill the paedophile b*******. Got any videos.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

The way I see it is that we are constantly being informed that Islam is a wonderful religion . See Cameron , Blair ,Piers Morgan etc etc . Perhaps they are right , I am open to persuasion .

But it seems that Muslims here are unable to carry out some aspects of their religion that conflict with the laws of the UK . Therefor a percentage of UK resident muslims will always have grievances that may well manifest into violence .
As there doesn't seem to be any appetite for debate regarding flexibility of laws to accommodate the changing demographic then sooner or later the country is going to have to be partitioned into Islamic areas with Sharia law ( whatever that entails ) and non Islamic areas ( where Muslims could also live as long as they adhere to UK law .)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Jeez, who is suggesting we kill all Muslims. That is the narrative you wish to project on people who are critical of Islam? That's a very childish understanding of the topic.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jeez, who is suggesting we kill all Muslims. That is the narrative you wish to project on people who are critical of Islam? That's a very childish understanding of the topic.

Well, if we don't kill all the muslims, what do you sugest? Or is this merely a theoreticl discourse? If I thought that muslims were 'the end of my civilisation if not stopped' (I don't think that; it is a religion - religion is for the weak minded) then I would have to consider killing them all. Surely? I await your solution (since you seem to care about this) avidly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The way I see it is that we are constantly being informed that Islam is a wonderful religion .

Are 'we'? I'm not. I don't read or listen to anything telling me any religion is wonderful. They are all bollocks. May as well 'listen' to the ads telling you that you may win the lottery.

I just don't get all this anguish.

OK I can see some folk on here want a war with Islam - so go have one - burn down a mosque. Rip off some lass' headscarf (like what happened to one of my students recently). That will change the world FFS. Get arrested. Go to jail. Get a prison tattoo. Become...a muslim.

I'm getting a bit [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] now. Too exasperated to even bother with spellchick.

Jan 30, 2008
The way I see it is that we are constantly being informed that Islam is a wonderful religion . See Cameron , Blair ,Piers Morgan etc etc . Perhaps they are right , I am open to persuasion .

But it seems that Muslims here are unable to carry out some aspects of their religion that conflict with the laws of the UK . Therefor a percentage of UK resident muslims will always have grievances that may well manifest into violence .
As there doesn't seem to be any appetite for debate regarding flexibility of laws to accommodate the changing demographic then sooner or later the country is going to have to be partitioned into Islamic areas with Sharia law ( whatever that entails ) and non Islamic areas ( where Muslims could also live as long as they adhere to UK law .)
the end is nigh then , as I've said all along, long live the Ghettos
regards
DR

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You are a waste of time. I have already told you that Muhammad was disliked and kicked out of Mecca and you are still claiming that no one had an issue with him :lolol:. You have no understanding of the story so don't waste my time.

I said no one had issue with him marrying Aisha, are you saying he was kicked out of Mecca for Paedophilia?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Spoiling for a fight.
Go on line and find evidence to back up your stance
Post unreferenced opinion as fact
Post YouTube videos
Post unreferenced memes
Ignore all contrary evidence
Call anyone who disagrees with you a sympathiser or apologist

Sounds like conspiracy theory to me.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I said no one had issue with him marrying Aisha, are you saying he was kicked out of Mecca for Paedophilia?

He got kicked out of Mecca for causing trouble with the Quraysh tribe and he was highly disliked for many reasons. After he slaughtered over 600 men and teenage boys from the Banu Qurayza a few years later, he returned to Mecca and killed everyone who spoke ill of him so there would be no record of people disapproving of his marriage to Aisha.

Anyway you clearly have little knowledge on the subject and your only stance is to argue the toss rather than learning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here