Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Anjem Choudary’s release ???

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Looks like we have a contestant ready to take the crown off the winner. Odds on winner for the boreathon.

You and your ilk disgust me , you"ll no doubt deny it and protest but you couldnt give a toss about those girls .

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Hmmm , telling you dont even make s token protest

Well I wasn't going to rise but read my posts again and tell me where I say I support hate speech and the shagging of 13 year old girls. Reading has never been one of your best disciplines.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Well I wasn't going to rise but read my posts again and tell me where I say I support hate speech and the shagging of 13 year old girls. Reading has never been one of your best disciplines.

your silences on the matters.have been deafening .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Indeed, but it seems the laws are so inept that he'll be able to preach hate without it breaking the law (which is how he got away with it for so long before eventually being prosecuted).

surely he'd be released on a good behaviour bond of some sort.....with a view to re-inprisonment if he is naughty.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I don't believe we can free him from his fears and hatred. It's up to him. He needs to get another interest away from Islamaphobia.

where do you live........i suggest an extended visit to Luton, East London , Birmingham ,Bradford or Blackburn......a fortnight should be enough , just so you can see what he is actually making a point about , all very well people in the South slagging off anti-islamists but you are all pretty clueless really......

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Because that's not the way the civilised world does things. The state doesn't murder people in cold blood.

Having said that, I doubt I'd shed a tear if someone did him in.

*** cough *** Dr David Kelly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here