Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Anjem Choudary’s release ???

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
May 27 2018, 12:01am, The Sunday Times

Police prepare for Muslim extremist clashes on Anjem Choudary’s release

"An Islamist preacher accused of inspiring a generation of British jihadists will be released from prison within months, and concern is mounting within police forces and MI5."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...emist-clashes-on-preacher-s-release-xlj923s9c

So just serving two years then? Back in time to greet his hundreds of ISIS recruits on their return to the UK and plan some monstrosity.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Why cant a sniper pick him out. and finish it or if he was shot would it just make it worse?

Because that's not the way the civilised world does things. The state doesn't murder people in cold blood.

Having said that, I doubt I'd shed a tear if someone did him in.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
May 27 2018, 12:01am, The Sunday Times

Police prepare for Muslim extremist clashes on Anjem Choudary’s release

"An Islamist preacher accused of inspiring a generation of British jihadists will be released from prison within months, and concern is mounting within police forces and MI5."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...emist-clashes-on-preacher-s-release-xlj923s9c

So just serving two years then? Back in time to greet his hundreds of ISIS recruits on their return to the UK and plan some monstrosity.

The authorities should keep a careful eye on him and as soon as he opens his hate filled gob he should be arrested and put back inside.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Because that's not the way the civilised world does things. The state doesn't murder people in cold blood.

Jeremy Thorpe tried.
Anyway I don't want to see his 'release' that is something that should be done in the privacy of his cell, all prisoners do it I would assume.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The authorities should keep a careful eye on him and as soon as he opens his hate filled gob he should be arrested and put back inside.
Indeed, but it seems the laws are so inept that he'll be able to preach hate without it breaking the law (which is how he got away with it for so long before eventually being prosecuted).

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Unless they use jet launched missiles.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

The state can’t do it (officially) but it might not investigate very thoroughly if someone else did

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Couldn't they arrange a hate speech challenge with Timmy Robinson. See who bores the other to death to win. Better still if it was a draw and they both drop together.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Why can’t we let the man get on with his life,He’s done his stir,let’s just hope he comes out rehabilitated and a better member of the community.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Actually, I'm pleased he's getting out.

When he's doing his Halal Porridge he's no use to 5 at all.

When he's out and about he attracts Jihadis and Wannabe martyrs to him like flies round shit.

We can't ID them unless they're hooking up with him down at the mosque.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Couldn't they arrange a hate speech challenge with Timmy Robinson. See who bores the other to death to win. Better still if it was a draw and they both drop together.

Tommy has a mean right hook on him, as seen in Italy when he floored a very large and aggressive African migrant gentleman who was interfering with Tommys cameraman.

Choudhary wouldn't last 10 seconds with Robinson...and that would be a scrap I'd pay to view.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Tommy has a mean right hook on him, as seen in Italy when he floored a very large and aggressive African migrant gentleman who was interfering with Tommys cameraman.

Choudhary wouldn't last 10 seconds with Robinson...and that would be a scrap I'd pay to view.

Mine is a non violent bore off based on both trying to outspout each other with their bull****.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Mine is a non violent bore off based on both trying to outspout each other with their bull****.

Screenshot_20180602-125134.pngThats an excerpt from "Violated: A shocking and harrowing survival story frim the notorious Rotherham abuse scandal" All hes ever done is highlight this crap , and all youve ever is complacently bury your head in the sand and make snobbish comments from the sidelines hate speech ? you :wanker:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
View attachment 97357Thats an excerpt from "Violated: A shocking and harrowing survival story frim the notorious Rotherham abuse scandal" All hes ever done is highlight this crap , and all youve ever is complacently bury your head in the sand and make snobbish comments from the sidelines hate speech ? you :wanker:

Looks like we have a contestant ready to take the crown off the winner. Odds on winner for the boreathon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here