Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Here we go......

KK Jennings c Sarfraz Ahmed b Faheem Ashraf 29

Eng 53/1

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
On the Vaughan v Broad spat (V says B should have been dropped; B then bowls really well and has a go at V). On the face of it Vaughan got it wrong but I heard him this morning re-asserting that the England team is in effect a bit of a comfort zone and could do with a shake-up. I suspect that a win in this Test will see this matter 'blow over' but I think he has a point.

So often we hear that someone shouldn't be dropped as it's 'unfair' on him. But to be honest that really shouldn't have a huge weighting: we just need to pick the best guys. (Morkel was dropped by SA for the 2nd Test against the Aussies and yet it was well known that it was his final series. He came back in the 3rd Test to be Man of the Match. Proves very little other than that I'm not sure England would have done the same in those circumstances.)

Anyway, if we keeping putting in ordinary performances then maybe this issue won't go away.................

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Really need Butts to kick on this morning, 200+ lead on this pitch would be insane.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Disappointed for Cuzza there, still think it wasn’t 100% conclusive it was a catch and the soft call on field was not out.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Looked an ok decision to me....fingers under the ball.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Looked inconclusive to me soft call not out.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Pisspoor again from Broad. Two men back.......all you need to do is stay with Buttler. Prat.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Butler superb

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Yes, Broad's batting decline after being hit with the ball is quite something. Not that I'd like to be out there facing, but surely there is something the England coaching team could try with him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
30/2

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I was at Lords when he got his 150. Now looks like a village no 10

So was I. The no ball spot fixing Test. I remember being amazed how many times the ball flew through the slips off Broad's bat and the keeper and slips seemed to find it amusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here