Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Post Count

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There is a little trick one of the Moderators mentioned to me on one of our drug, sex and rock n roll weekends. If you post something and then ask the mod to delete it, the post count will not read the deletion. He was clearly hinting/flirting cheeky ways of upping a post count.

Gave it a try and it does work. What a weekend!
Bit sad though init

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
You drop me a PM (as all the other high post count users have done in the past) you ask me for my bank details etc, Note: the higher the post count you require, the more it cost's! you then tell me the post count you require, I then go into your account and adjust the post count accordingly - It really is that simple......... :thumbsup:

I bet people have actually gone ahead and done this now :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My tip is; be pedantic and nitpck at other poster's comments. Then draw them into an argument on the small detail that doesn't make any difference to their intended point in the original comment, and try and drag it out for 2 or 3 days. Once you have succeeded in a lengthy argument about nothing, put that poster on your target list and stalk them until they give you another opportunity to be pedantic and nitpick again.

Not only will your posts total up quickly, you will also have the pleasure of wasting someone elses life time whilst also making them look like sad NSC junkies themselves with their post count.
:tantrum:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
fe012fa1290a88253088b6bbe8a01898.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Recommendations?

I have a Beko but Bosch is a good make....

Don't buy it at Curry's though, AO have much better customer service.

BTW I use all in one dishwasher tablets.... Keep a little fairy liquid for your glasses though....:)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I have a Beko but Bosch is a good make....

Don't buy it at Curry's though, AO have much better customer service.

BTW I use all in one dishwasher tablets.... Keep a little fairy liquid for your glasses though....:)

You put Fairy Liquid in your dishwasher :eek:

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
You put Fairy Liquid in your dishwasher :eek:

Sorry Simmo for my poor explanation in my recent post. I clearly didn't give enough information. Fortunately the up side is, I get another post out of this.

Use the fairy liquid to wash your glasses by hand, using hot clean water, then rinse thoroughly, drain for a short time, then dry using a clean tea towel.:moo:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Sorry Simmo for my poor explanation in my recent post. I clearly didn't give enough information. Fortunately the up side is, I get another post out of this.

Use the fairy liquid to wash your glasses by hand, using hot clean water, then rinse thoroughly, drain for a short time, then dry using a clean tea towel.:moo:

I now realise where I have been going wrong.
I've been using hot dirty water :moo:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
The best way to boost your post count is to pick another NSC user that other people don’t like and then follow them round on here 24/7. Every time they post bring up how they’re only trying to raise their post count and that what they said was a load of unnecessary shit. If possible, do this without a hint of irony.

After a few months you’ll have a nice big post count, and you’ll see yourself as one of the funniest people on NSC when in reality 95% of the site will see your post and roll the eyes at how pathetic it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here