Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
you need to be a very underworked uber-bore like stat-bore with his 8 million posts of shear rubbish and tedium, or a retired old lady I'd suggest as your route to glory

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
At 3865 today ( 3866 after this one) can anyone suggest how I might catch up with the front runners - have been on NSC for 8/9 years and the leaders ( 70000 + ) seem to get further and further in front. Please help ! ???

Go on and on and on and on and on about blocking other people on NSC? :angel:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Start a thread asking who or which is your all-time favourite film / director / album, then reply individually to every other comment.

Repeat process every 3 months.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
At 3865 today ( 3866 after this one) can anyone suggest how I might catch up with the front runners - have been on NSC for 8/9 years and the leaders ( 70000 + ) seem to get further and further in front. Please help ! ???

1. Superflous space after the first bracket
2. Only 1 question mark was required
3. Be a grammar correction bellend

NorthLainer

Aug 12, 2011
Now available in Hove
No idea how old you are and your circumstances but it appears the best route is to procreate, then wait a few years for your offspring to do the same, but make sure that, whatever they have, they call their child "Ben". You'll be set for life on the post count front after that.

Additional benefits include an Omsung Iphine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here