Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Post Count

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Disagree with everything , reply with “this”, bore people with your anecdotes about when you were a scout...and repeat what other people have already said.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Post count boosts are available as follows:

1000 - £10.00
5000 - £25.00
10000 - £40.00

Boost applied within 24 hours of receipt of funds via Paypal. It's NSC's biggest earner.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's an interesting proposition, aiming to increase your post count but you need to treat it seriously rather than just a joke thread!

It might help when starting a thread about boosting post count that you contribute more than the opening post!!! (that's if you are of course taking it seriously!)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It's an interesting proposition, aiming to increase your post count but you need to treat it seriously rather than just a joke thread!

It might help when starting a thread about boosting post count that you contribute more than the opening post!!! (that's if you are of course taking it seriously!)

Excellent advice

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Contributing regularly to threads containing fish puns.

There's always a plaice for them.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Don't go out. Reply to every thread with an opinion bound to cause argument. ( Even if you don't mean it) But not with anyone with more posts than you.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

phoenix

May 18, 2009
At 3865 today ( 3866 after this one) can anyone suggest how I might catch up with the front runners - have been on NSC for 8/9 years and the leaders ( 70000 + ) seem to get further and further in front. Please help ! ???

Be totally boring and talk bollocks, works for at least 2 people on here.

I can't find the STAT to prove it, but i will give you a B.G clue

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Every time you need to ask the club something about tickets etc just start a thread on here instead of phoning the club and sorting it in minutes

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Pretend you are on holiday and start a thread asking where you can watch the football in (insert random country here)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here