Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Post Count

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Somehow miss posting on a thread that's been going for a year and has about a hundred pages, then suddenly develop an inexplicable interest once the thread is petering out to a natural close. Then feign indifference to the reaction of many other posters whilst making about twenty further posts justifying the initial post.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
At 3865 today ( 3866 after this one) can anyone suggest how I might catch up with the front runners - have been on NSC for 8/9 years and the leaders ( 70000 + ) seem to get further and further in front. Please help ! ???

Hit your head off of a brick wall a few times in the hope of lowering your IQ.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
At 3865 today ( 3866 after this one) can anyone suggest how I might catch up with the front runners - have been on NSC for 8/9 years and the leaders ( 70000 + ) seem to get further and further in front. Please help ! ???

You drop me a PM (as all the other high post count users have done in the past) you ask me for my bank details etc, Note: the higher the post count you require, the more it cost's! you then tell me the post count you require, I then go into your account and adjust the post count accordingly - It really is that simple......... :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
You could post something interesting like Pröpper is starting tonight for the Netherlands against Slovakia.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Get on to the Brexit thread and get to know the usual suspects.....you will ramp up to 200+ posts a day!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
When you see a new thread started, start exactly the same thread a few hours later, but open with 'sorry if fixtures'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here