Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] FREE (legit) sports channels on tv..?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Live Spanish second division on there which I have enjoyed - watched Rayo Vallecano get promoted last weekend. Having said that, the picture quality on that channel is awful.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Mine is on Sky sports 422. But thanks Desperate.

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Championship highlights are going to be on some random channel next season - Quest. Can't see that boosting the profile much

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i recently found Motorsports channel, 24 hr motor racing.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Championship highlights are going to be on some random channel next season - Quest.

Quest was showing the Giro De Italia cycling last month, had never heard of the channel prior to that but can confirm it is available on the most basic of Virgin cable packages.

It's a pity Virgin doesn't show the freesports.tv channel but there isn't much on there I actually want to watch!

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Live Spanish second division on there which I have enjoyed - watched Rayo Vallecano get promoted last weekend. Having said that, the picture quality on that channel is awful.

Freesports is going HD on satellite soon, and the hope is that Freeview will be upgraded at the same time.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Quest was showing the Giro De Italia cycling last month, had never heard of the channel prior to that but can confirm it is available on the most basic of Virgin cable packages.

It's available on Freeview for those without Satellite/Cable.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
They had had some footie and a few NHL games when it was on. also England U21 are on there at the moment at the Toulon tournament.

With the picture quality, I believe I saw a tweet yesterday to say they have their HD channel live on sky now?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here