Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Josh King!

Josh King!

• Sign him up

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • Not good enough

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • Wouldn't get any more game time than last season.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Another Hemed

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Rumours going around he doesn't agree with the way Howe used him last season. Would you like to see Brighton try and tempt him away. Would he get more game time here?

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Would be a decent squad player but doubt we'd be anywhere close on wages. Certainly couldn't see him starting every week. Would welcome him here, but never going to happen.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I prefer the unknown Johnny Foreigner approach we use, far more exciting than current whinging players

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
He's a homegrown player but he played 33 games last season for Bournemouth, majority as a support striker and scored 8 goals. If he's not happy about that under Howe, then he won't be happy with similar here either. Chances are that Bournemouth wouldn't want to sell him to us anyway and certainly not at a price that offered vfm. Also have doubts on him being any better than we have already. Definitely better for us to scour the foreign markets for up and coming talent.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Josh King scored 16 goals in 16/17 as a striker and 8 as a No. 10 last season. The lad is a decent player, definitely Prem quality and I'm not surprised Newcastle are sniffing around.

This is great news for the Albion because there aren't enough basket case clubs in the Prem for my liking and it would be great if the wheels came off at Bmuff.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He's a homegrown player but he played 33 games last season for Bournemouth, majority as a support striker and scored 8 goals. If he's not happy about that under Howe, then he won't be happy with similar here either. Chances are that Bournemouth wouldn't want to sell him to us anyway and certainly not at a price that offered vfm. Also have doubts on him being any better than we have already. Definitely better for us to scour the foreign markets for up and coming talent.

He's Norwegian.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I’m guessing I’m in the minority, but I rate him. He’s quick, direct, strong and has that selfish eye for goal. I’d take him in a flash.
I agree with you DFP I like him and think he could be the most prolific scorer in our batch of forwards.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Don't know great deal about him. Squad player if we released Sam or Tomer maybe.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
He's Norwegian.

Yes, but because of the amount of time he spent as part of a English team before he turned 21 he is classified as being a homegrown player. Exactly the same situation with Fabregas, Pogba and Lukaku.

But given that it seems really odd that a player like Murray who was born and raised in this country isn't eligible to be considered one.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Don’t blame him for getting sick of Smug Eddie. One afternoon would be enough for me with that cretin.

Would be an excellent signing for us but not realistic, they’ll want massive money for him. It’s only a year ago he was being linked with top 6 clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here