Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Zidane

Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is doing rather well at Bordeaux. They have comfortably won five of the last six games, scoring for fun. The only game they lost was a home 0-1 defeat to PSG
    Well Gus is doing rather well with Taricco by his side. Charlie is nowhere to be seen... Anyone know what's happened to him?
    "Do what you do, stay as you are, let's keep having fun." Sam Baldock

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sussex_guy2k2 View Post
      Well that gets points for the worst post on this thread. Pellegrini, Quieroz, Del Bosque, Valdano, Ramos and Zidane are all managers that were NOT winners before being appointed.
      Ah....but had any of them managed 7 cup finals and lost the lot?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
      I disagree. By all accounts the bloke is absolutely addicted to football. He obsesses over it, watches it endlessly, and if it were up to him he'd still be in the hot seat at Arsenal.

If France bomb at the World Cup and they bin off Deschamps, I reckon he'd jump at that job (if ZZ doesn't get there first).

Enjoys working ( at something he loves ) and wants to keep doing it as long as he is physically and mentally able. You have to keep going in life. Too many people wind down too early. They think all the rest and relaxation is good for them. It is better to maintain activity and keep that edge going. The brain demands constant exercise.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pavilionaire View Post
      Right now Pochettino is favourite according to the Oddschecker display. I find this surprising, given he has just signed a 5-year deal with Spurs and now his players are lining up to sign similar improved deals as Levy loosens the purse strings.

I think Poch would be making a big mistake if he took the Real job now. There have been 13 managers in the last 15 years at Real and nobody's stayed longer than Mourinho's 3 years during that time. The job comes up regularly.
      His new contract only changes the potential compensation Spurs would get, not the likelihood of him going........
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mo Gosfield View Post
      Its ' Arry ' for me for Madrid.
      Ideal man to lick that squad of overpaid, underperforming and cheating ponces into shape. Only problem, could they afford him?
      Would mean a VERY early start in the morning from Sandbanks. Still, this didn't stop him before (Spuds). I'm IN!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sussex_guy2k2 View Post
      Well that gets points for the worst post on this thread. Pellegrini, Quieroz, Del Bosque, Valdano, Ramos and Zidane are all managers that were NOT winners before being appointed.
      Your point is well taken,

However, Juande Ramos is an interesting one. He's the answer to the never-aired question - who was the manager when Spurs actually last won a ******* trophy?
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Enjoys working ( at something he loves ) and wants to keep doing it as long as he is physically and mentally able. You have to keep going in life. Too many people wind down too early. They think all the rest and relaxation is good for them. It is better to maintain activity and keep that edge going. The brain demands constant exercise.
      Is that how you explain all those hours on NSC?

Me too
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Beanstalk View Post
      I would say he is very much ITK. and not worth going to the bookies as he's already favourite for the job. Within half an hour.
      But if it's definite, you'd basically be printing money, and crazy to miss the chance?
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive ********."

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Beanstalk View Post
      Well Gus is doing rather well with Taricco by his side. Charlie is nowhere to be seen... Anyone know what's happened to him?
      Drinking in the Brewery Tap or Long Man of Wilmington
      Maybe you'd describe me as blinded by hope and deluded in the fantasies weaved by our eight-legged and sinister leader, but so what. I would rather be lost in the half-cocked dreams of those with the power to persuade than be endlessly pressed by the blathering insomniacs who haven't dreamt for a decade or more and feel the need to talk until all those around them drop, and share their misery.

0 Not allowed!
      Ah....but had any of them managed 7 cup finals and lost the lot?
      Had any of them won league titles like Klopp?