Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Grenfell

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Sorry but you’re talking bollocks.

I work in the cladding industry and am currently working on several tower block recladding projects.

If Grenfell had been clad in non-combustible products the fire would not have spread like it did.

Do you do " Homers " ? I've got a £110k bill ( my share of a £3.4m overall cost on the whole building). Looking for a way to save money.

Oooops - Forgot. Cost cutting by Cladding Firm's is why I'm in such a position in the first place :(

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
[tweet]1480499904371994631[/tweet]

Can't blame Capitalism. It's pure greed and lack of any morality.

That can be found (arguably even more) in any 'ism'. Fascism, Communism, Dictatorism are very much about them and us, the Have and Have Nots.

But it's still fecking disgusting that they make these profits over the deaths and ruined lives of so many.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can't blame Capitalism. It's pure greed and lack of any morality.

That can be found (arguably even more) in any 'ism'. Fascism, Communism, Dictatorism are very much about them and us, the Have and Have Nots.

But it's still fecking disgusting that they make these profits over the deaths and ruined lives of so many.

It is capitalism, though, because that's the system we have. Caltholicism, sufism, communism etc may be equally shit but to moot that as an escape clause for what we have is whataboutery :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here