Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 116

Thread: Grenfell

  1. #91
    Members SIMMO SAYS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Incommunicado
    Posts
    10,359


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Hut View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quite probably no-one understands anything you say, however you seem to have a penchant for threatening people which is extremely sad to say the least.
    Where is the threat ---- I'll give you the whole weekend to come up with something

    On Monday 4th June you can apologise - I await with baited breath
    You know I'm right

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #92
      Now The Party's Over Beach Hut's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Living In a Box
      Posts
      65,603


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SIMMO SAYS View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Where is the threat ---- I'll give you the whole weekend to come up with something

      On Monday 4th June you can apologise - I await with baited breath
      Are you a gangster or a raketeer hiding behind a fence of plumbing ?
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !
    • #93
      Members SIMMO SAYS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Incommunicado
      Posts
      10,359


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Beach Hut View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Are you a gangster or a raketeer hiding behind a fence of plumbing ?
      When a person - you - disrespects me you take your chances that I will not call you out.
      In your case that is what has happened.
      If you post for the next twenty years - believe me I may post as well

      Get used the to as now I know it pisses you off
      You know I'm right
    • #94
      Now The Party's Over Beach Hut's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Living In a Box
      Posts
      65,603


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SIMMO SAYS View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      When a person - you - disrespects me you take your chances that I will not call you out.
      In your case that is what has happened.
      If you post for the next twenty years - believe me I may post as well

      Get used the to as now I know it pisses you off
      Excellent we now know you are a gangster if we are talking respect.

      BTW I got one of your treasured thumbs for one of my posts, beat that ......
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !
    • #95
      Members SIMMO SAYS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Incommunicado
      Posts
      10,359


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Beach Hut View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Excellent we now know you are a gangster if we are talking respect.

      BTW I got one of your treasured thumbs for one of my posts, beat that ......
      I believe you are married.
      How did that go with her when she caught you getting excited
      You know I'm right
    • #96
      Now The Party's Over Beach Hut's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Living In a Box
      Posts
      65,603


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      your post is pure unadulterated havent got a f*cking clue because youre so far removed from it its painful , the same goes for @Beach Hut who has never lived in an area with a large immigrant population , he once claimed he did untiil he was embarrassingly found out.
      That would be Erdington, Birmigham - lived there for just shy of 5 years

      NB eldest is a Brummie but repatriated before he was one but best not remind him
      Last edited by Beach Hut; 01-06-2018 at 23:14.
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !
    • #97
      Now The Party's Over Beach Hut's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Living In a Box
      Posts
      65,603


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SIMMO SAYS View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I believe you are married.
      How did that go with her when she caught you getting excited
      Is this gangster talk ?

      No idea what you are on about
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !
    • #98
      Members SIMMO SAYS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Incommunicado
      Posts
      10,359


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Beach Hut View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is this gangster talk ?

      No idea what you are on about
      I was born in 1956 five hundred yards from the Palace pier.Your turn
      You know I'm right
    • #99
      Now The Party's Over Beach Hut's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Living In a Box
      Posts
      65,603


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SIMMO SAYS View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I was born in 1956 five hundred yards from the Palace pier.Your turn
      Rustington 1963
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !
    • #100
      Members SIMMO SAYS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Incommunicado
      Posts
      10,359


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Beach Hut View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Rustington 1963

      OK I've become bored.
      Cheerio.
      You know I'm right

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •