Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I was talking about recently as four years were mentioned. You mentioned three players, I don't think I could think of three of our academy players who have played premier league football, let me think about it and get back to you. There was me thinking that you lot were all fur coat and no knickers.

Who has your academy produced in the last 4 years that is playing regularly in the Premier league? and who is playing at the world cup that you produced in the last 4 years.

Our academy may not have produced anyone yet but our youth set up did, that was my point,

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bit difficult when I was banned for a year as Bozza was on his period.
As you said, your former loan player. So not actually your player, but you lot need something to boast about. You cannot boast about beating us yourselves :lol:

Really? What round did Palace get knocked out in last season, and by whom?
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] was on his period? The owner of this site who kindly lets away fans post here without restrictions, unlike your BBS, and you see fit to insult him in a sexist manner?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You cannot boast about beating us yourselves [emoji38]

Oh my word you are a bit silly aren't you? :ffsparr:

Precisely. I guess that every palace fan must get mixed up with which iteration of their grubby little club they are supporting at the present time. Poor Swillis probably thought they had already gone into admin 3 and so was rightly thinking of CPFC2018.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Precisely. I guess that every palace fan must get mixed up with which iteration of their grubby little club they are supporting at the present time. Poor Swillis probably thought they had already gone into admin 3 and so was rightly thinking of CPFC2018.

He’ll be back to tell you that the cup means **** all and that they played their reserves :smile:

It will have gone totally over his head that we played our reserves and they played the strongest team they could put out and lost to a Murray goal in the very last minute, which was nice, very nice.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Who has your academy produced in the last 4 years that is playing regularly in the Premier league? and who is playing at the world cup that you produced in the last 4 years.

Our academy may not have produced anyone yet but our youth set up did, that was my point,

or how about a list of current Palace players who are involved in this years World Cup?

I will start you off with

NOBODY

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
God he really does have a big crush on us, doesn't he?

We must remember to not put our hair in pigtails, he'll be chasing us round the playground pulling at them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
God he really does have a big crush on us, doesn't he?

We must remember to not put our hair in pigtails, he'll be chasing us round the playground pulling at them.
It's going well for him though. :)

I expect he will leave the closet and rejoin NSC as a born again Brighton fan. Can't blame him really can you.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
or how about a list of current Palace players who are involved in this years World Cup?

NOBODY

They have Luka Milivojević there, just one solitary representative. Although I am sure one of our friends from Croydon will be along soon to claim Loftus-Cheek as one of their own. Similar to it being somehow relevant that Victor Moses played for them 8 years ago.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They have Luka Milivojević there, just one solitary representative. Although I am sure one of our friends from Croydon will be along soon to claim Loftus-Cheek as one of their own. Similar to it being somehow relevant that Victor Moses played for them 8 years ago.

So we can claim Jesse Lingard is one of our own then, if loan players count.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He’ll be back to tell you that the cup means **** all and that they played their reserves :smile:

It will have gone totally over his head that we played our reserves and they played the strongest team they could put out and lost to a Murray goal in the very last minute, which was nice, very nice.

Palace don't take the FA Cup seriously

alan-pardew-dance-gif-4.gif

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Bit difficult when I was banned for a year as Bozza was on his period.
As you said, your former loan player. So not actually your player, but you lot need something to boast about. You cannot boast about beating us yourselves :lol:

We can't even read the posts on your BBS and if we register we are still not allowed to post on your regular forums. You are allowed to troll and post your garbage on here without any significant restrictions.

So mind your manners and apologise to Bozza for your rudeness.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

Four playing in the premier league if my memory serves me correct. None at the world cup, if my memory serves me correct.

I actually forgot about that.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] was on his period? The owner of this site who kindly lets away fans post here without restrictions, unlike your BBS, and you see fit to insult him in a sexist manner?

Listen, do me a favour just ignore me. He banned me for a picture I posted, thats his right. It's also my right to say what I think. I apologise in advance but I just find you annoying, in much the same way you find me annoyng I suppose. But I don't feel the need to converse with you. Take your grandkids out or something, it's a lovely day.

Yes I'm very silly. I also live in a caravan, have no job and spend all my time on here. Happy? Good for you.

No the FA cup means something to me still. The conversation was about the Premier league and players etc. I expected you to beat us that day but then again I also expected to see us relegated. Well done, you beat us.

NOBODY

Wrong but thanks for playing.

It's going well for him though. :)

Its going very well for me thanks. The pack mentality does not bother me in the slightest. I put in down to a difference of opinion, you lot put it down to I'm stupid. Luckily I'm not to bothered what a bunch of strangers think of me.

Loftus Cheek is a Chelsea player, only you lot mentioned him. I was hoping we could get him permanently but I seriously doubt it now.

We can't even read the posts on your BBS and if we register we are still not allowed to post on your regular forums. You are allowed to troll and post your garbage on here without any significant restrictions.

So mind your manners and apologise to Bozza for your rudeness.

I don't own the BBS so tell someone who cares. You can go into private browsing mode and read it all you want. I'm sure Bozza is not crying over what I wrote, if he is upset he can always ban me for another few years. I will survive.

Four playing in the premier league if my memory serves me correct. None at the world cup, if my memory serves me correct.

Listen, do me a favour just ignore me. He banned me for a picture I posted, thats his right. It's also my right to say what I think. I apologise in advance but I just find you annoying, in much the same way you find me annoyng I suppose. But I don't feel the need to converse with you. Take your grandkids out or something, it's a lovely day.

Yes I'm very silly. I also live in a caravan, have no job and spend all my time on here. Happy? Good for you.

No the FA cup means something to me still. The conversation was about the Premier league and players etc. I expected you to beat us that day but then again I also expected to see us relegated. Well done, you beat us.

Its going very well for me thanks. The pack mentality does not bother me in the slightest. I put in down to a difference of opinion, you lot put it down to I'm stupid. Luckily I'm not to bothered what a bunch of strangers think of me.

Loftus Cheek is a Chelsea player, only you lot mentioned him. I was hoping we could get him permanently but I seriously doubt it now.

I don't own the BBS so tell someone who cares. You can go into private browsing mode and read it all you want. I'm sure Bozza is not crying over what I wrote, if he is upset he can always ban me for another few years. I will survive.

Fuming.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I'm glad I annoy you. You don't annoy me, so don't give yourself credit.

My grandchildren are at school, so I cannot take them out. I am going out right now to meet some friends for tea and cake. See ya.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Yes i can see how little you are bothered by what a bunch of strangers think of you.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

[emoji23]
814ea99c90df3558552d041cbac6fff9.gif

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

Who are the 4 players you are thinking of?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here