Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It is.

Unless of course you can show an example of them cheating and then I’ll apologise unreservedly. :)

By ‘them’ you mean ‘us’ right - what a silly question - at least make them hard.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I would be really surprised if they had an FFP issue as they look like they have plenty of headroom. My guess is that it is connected with the change of company structure and the refinancing as the holding company 2016 accounts are also late.
Headroom on increase in wages by percentage? No way of knowing..... until they file the accounts.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps they don't want someone to see them yet ? New players they want to sign ? Something to do with funding the new stand ?

More likely to be owners who think they are above the law, and it seems they are. These accounts are ridiculously late, it’s a piss take. How are they getting away with it?

Last edited:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Spoke to a couple of Palace STH on Friday over a pint, they agree that the Palace board are acting in an unprofessional manner and appear incredibly arrogant over the handling of the accounts.
They seem to think it has something to do with restructuring of the club and amendments to the financing. In all honesty they didn't appear to be that concerned and seem to have been assured that the matter is in hand.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Spoke to a couple of Palace STH on Friday over a pint, they agree that the Palace board are acting in an unprofessional manner and appear incredibly arrogant over the handling of the accounts.
They seem to think it has something to do with restructuring of the club and amendments to the financing. In all honesty they didn't appear to be that concerned and seem to have been assured that the matter is in hand.

Have they told palace they will pay for their S/T's imminently?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't quite get your point, I presume they have paid for next seasons ST. Actually they were planning pre season to Scandinavia.

We are entering the 3rd week since palace announced the accounts will be submitted imminently.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
We are entering the 3rd week since palace announced the accounts will be submitted imminently.

Not that I or my Palace friends understand but I should imagine they will use the full sixty days and pay the nominal fine for late submission which is small change to them.
This will run and run for a while yet with an inevitable conclusion that accounts will be registered and they will start the season in August. They will just have a slap on the wrist and carry on as if nothing happened, arrogant twats.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Maybe we shouldn't be so hard on them, after all they are still learning the ropes what with being in existence for only eight and a bit years.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't be long now!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perfect day to release the accounts with the distraction of the England game.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have the been deducted 50 points yet?

That would be ridiculously punitive.

A points deduction seems fair, but these things need to be proportional. Personally, I'd suggest that a ONE POINT deduction, for the late filing of accounts, would be reasonable.

That's one point per day late, obviously...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

They're destined to go into Absentee Folklore along with the Marie Celeste, Lord Lucan and Shergar.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here