Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
It had better be worth the wait.
I wouldn't hold your breath. If I were a betting man, there will be little of interest, thus suggesting that they've either successfully hidden whatever's worth hiding, or there wasn't actually anything untoward going on in the first place. It'll probably just be purest rank arrogance and incompetence that they were late, but don't care one jot - because no rules really apply to them.

No shit sticks to them so if anyone is hoping those accounts are going to show some glaring FFP misdemeanor, you'd be wise to lower your expectations.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Waiting for El Pres’s detailed and totally un - biased report .:ohmy:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

If they show anything worth writing a significant report on, then you can safely assume it will indeed be detailed and unbiased. You're talking about the man's professional reputation - something he won't compromise for a dig at your shower.

A flippant comment on NSC - of course is a different story - here he can fill his boots.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey

In your totally unbiased opinion what do you think.
I have several Palace friends and they put it down to a mixture of incompetence and arrogance however at the end of the day a case of nothing untoward. Either way I'm quite enjoying my visits to my local pub in Caterham, long may your Boards incompetence and arrogance last.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So a single document combining the accounts of more than one company. Is that a regular thing for a football club or suspicious of jiggery pokery?
No it's normal. Group accounts have to be submitted for a group of companies.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
*******. It's Robert Smith's one isn't it. Jealous.

Line up is off the scale, Manics, Deftones,
Nine Inch Nails, Placebo, Low, Kristin Hersch, Mogwai, Linertines, Psychedelic Furs and a two hour solo set by Fat Bob himself on Sunday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here