Page 57 of 99 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 985
  1. #561
    Members
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    207


    0 Not allowed!
    I honestly thought that this was going to be redundant after the striking off notice was cancelled, but no. The hilarity continues. So:

    Crystal Palace will cease to exist in :

    52d 2h 14m 25s

    I reckon the ****tards are waiting for a juicy World Cup expose story to hit the tabloids before submitting the figures they have calculated on a fag packet, and try and bury such information so that the football finance gurus will miss them.

    Is the term cockwombles too strong a term for their innate ability mess up financially - again.
    There was a six-year window of opportunity to improve the place between 1939 and 1945, but the Luftwaffe showed no consideration for public will and dropped their cargo on less deserving locations. Sunderland Echo Feb 2017

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #562
      Members
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      W.Sussex
      Posts
      1,068


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stato View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Had Paul Samrah and Paul Welch taken your view in 1995 our club simply wouldn't exist.

      Brighton fans are having fun with this because it's Palace. We all know it's probably nothing, but it's another chance to giggle at the chaotic way your club stumbles along. For us, it's a laugh, but you should be taking it seriously.

      You are right in saying that the fans are the only constant. This is why someone amongst your fans should be asking questions of the people currently trusted with it's future, instead of being on here, complacently arguing that nothing is wrong simply to try to stop Brighton fans scoring points.

      As you say, it's your club. They are the custodians. They should be answerable to you. Ask the questions and demand proper answers.
      This is all as maybe, but it’s the cricket season and I am looking forward to watching my county Sussex playing at Arundel next week for 4 days of lovely cricket in a beautiful setting. Football stuff can wait to August.
    • #563
      Members Green Cross Code Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Eastbourne
      Posts
      11,951


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by loz View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This is all as maybe, but it’s the cricket season and I am looking forward to watching my county Sussex playing at Arundel next week for 4 days of lovely cricket in a beautiful setting. Football stuff can wait to August.
      What the heck!?
      If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......
    • #564
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      11,496


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Green Cross Code Man View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What the feck!?
      Corrected for you.

      And while we are at it, what's happening to our outer shitty rivals and their financial tribulations?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

      Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre
    • #565
      Members
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      2,170


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by loz View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This is all as maybe, but it’s the cricket season and I am looking forward to watching my county Sussex playing at Arundel next week for 4 days of lovely cricket in a beautiful setting. Football stuff can wait to August.
      http://unofficialsussexccc.freeforum...l-cricket-chat

      Don't hurry back then.
    • #566
      Members Stat Brother's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West west west Sussex
      Posts
      44,638


      0 Not allowed!
      All this talk of signing Clinical Ali (cc @Postman Pat) had me wondering how our northern neighbours are doing this transfer window.

      Their BBC homepage is great, in order:-

      - Fixtures
      - January signing complete.
      - Bouncer (not the dog) assault.
      - This story, from 01.06.
      - 2 bits of guff.
      - Carlisle's Clint Hill retiring.


      I'm going to tell my boss I'm moving away from GMT in favour of GcpMT, but I will be in work imminently.

      That way I can have the next 2 weeks off.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

      .
    • #567
      Members
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Posts
      1,365


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Corrected for you.

      And while we are at it, what's happening to our outer shitty rivals and their financial tribulations?
      Not a lot!

      CPFC 2010 LIMITED
      SELHURST PARK STADIUM
      HOLMESDALE ROAD
      LONDON
      GREATER LONDON
      SE25 6PU
      Company No. 07206409

      Accounting Reference Date: 30/06
      Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/06/2016 (GROUP)
      Next Accounts Due: 31/03/2018 OVERDUE
    • #568
      Members bristolseagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Lindfield
      Posts
      5,563


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Westdene Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No, it's striking off a company that hasn't provided companies house with information requested such as annual accounts or a confirmation statement. It shows very poor running really.
      but pretty common...
      its all fun and games until somebody paints your motorcycle neon green.
    • #569

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by spooky View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Piss off Palarse Prick.....YOU COULDN'T COME FOR US.. EVEN IF YOU TOOK A BUS....
    • #570
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      40,920


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Red'n'Blue View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Selhurst Park in August.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •