Page 56 of 99 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 985
  1. #551
    The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chandlers Ford
    Posts
    52,149


    2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by loz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    , it really is not that important, if it was the HMRC would be all over it as well as companies house the Premier league...I am not saying its good BTW I am just saying its not really that important to the football world.
    I'd imagine that HMRC are 'all over it', and that is why the striking off order was lifted!

    As to nobody being interested - daft comment. In this day and age of multiple sites / podcasts / blogs / experts, dedicated to the business and financial side of the game, you honesty think that a STRIKING OFF ORDER against a Premier League club went unnoticed?

    The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #552
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      Sheffield
      Posts
      7,898


      9 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by loz View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Why the anger ?? I really have not seen or heard any other fan or fans forum even mention it...if I am wrong please show me where any other teams fans give two monkeys. I mean with all the financial shenanigans going on at the two Manchester clubs, Chelsea and West Ham to name a few, it really is not that important, if it was the HMRC would be all over it as well as companies house the Premier league...I am not saying its good BTW I am just saying its not really that important to the football world.
      I'm not angry, you just have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Why would HMRC be "all over it" when the accounts aren't overdue with them (yet)? And why would HMRC give a toss if you've breached FFP when it's got nothing to do with them? Nobody sensible is predicting some sort of financial calamity for Palace, it's just very interesting / amusing that the directors have taken this decision and the massive question is "why?".

      If nobody else cares then why are there articles about the situation on the BBC, in The Guardian, on Talksport etc? Of course we are more interested in it than most other fans because you are our rivals and because we love to laugh at the never ending cavalcade of shambolic, shithouse behaviour which makes your cesspit of a club a massive laughing stock. But the idea that nobody other than Brighton fans will be scrutinising the accounts (if they are ever submitted) is just plain stupid.

      There are articles about the finances of PL clubs in most major papers now and numerous really good blogs and online articles on the subject. I guess you've never read any of them because, as a Palace fan, you have neither a basic grasp of football finance or the willingness to learn. After all, at your club none of that stuff matters does it.

      Just another deluded Palace goon.
    • #553
      5 millionth post poster Gazwag's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      Bexhill-on-Sea
      Posts
      25,902


      0 Not allowed!
      I predict they will be filed at either 19.00 18.06.18, 13.00 24.06.18 or (most likely) 19.00 28.06.18
      Become a fan of Northstandchat Dogs Syndicate and follow @NSCGreyhounds on Twitter
    • #554
      Members Stat Brother's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West west west Sussex
      Posts
      44,724


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I predict they will be filed at either 19.00 18.06.18, 13.00 24.06.18 or (most likely) 19.00 28.06.18
      Well you'll be wrong, because only a week and a half ago they said the accounts will be filed "imminently".
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

      .
    • #555
      5 millionth post poster Gazwag's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      Bexhill-on-Sea
      Posts
      25,902


      0 Not allowed!
      I see Palace Holdco Uk Ltd (the parent company which was only formed in Dec 2015) should have filed accounts by 22 November 2017, their accounts are even later
      https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09898364
      Become a fan of Northstandchat Dogs Syndicate and follow @NSCGreyhounds on Twitter
    • #556
      Members
      Join Date
      Jun 2004
      Location
      Land of the Chavs
      Posts
      3,060


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I see Palace Holdco Uk Ltd (the parent company which was only formed in Dec 2015) should have filed accounts by 22 November 2017, their accounts are even later
      https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09898364
      And those are 2016. Applies to Palace Midco as well.
    • #557
      Members
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      W.Sussex
      Posts
      1,068


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm not angry, you just have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Why would HMRC be "all over it" when the accounts aren't overdue with them (yet)? And why would HMRC give a toss if you've breached FFP when it's got nothing to do with them? Nobody sensible is predicting some sort of financial calamity for Palace, it's just very interesting / amusing that the directors have taken this decision and the massive question is "why?".

      If nobody else cares then why are there articles about the situation on the BBC, in The Guardian, on Talksport etc? Of course we are more interested in it than most other fans because you are our rivals and because we love to laugh at the never ending cavalcade of shambolic, shithouse behaviour which makes your cesspit of a club a massive laughing stock. But the idea that nobody other than Brighton fans will be scrutinising the accounts (if they are ever submitted) is just plain stupid.

      There are articles about the finances of PL clubs in most major papers now and numerous really good blogs and online articles on the subject. I guess you've never read any of them because, as a Palace fan, you have neither a basic grasp of football finance or the willingness to learn. After all, at your club none of that stuff matters does it.

      Just another deluded Palace goon.
      Not deluded..as you say I am a Fan therefore all this sort of stuff has nothing to do with me and I can do nothing about it ! Fans are the only constant in a football club, directors, Managers, players come and go, I cant do nothing about that either !
      It comes to things when rival fans start trying to score points on when the companies house get the accounts , Christ on a bike ! I can imagine the boot boys back in the 70s shaking their heads in disbelief seeing what rivalry has come to...
    • #558
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      46,117


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by loz View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not deluded..as you say I am a Fan therefore all this sort of stuff has nothing to do with me and I can do nothing about it ! Fans are the only constant in a football club, directors, Managers, players come and go, I cant do nothing about that either !
      It comes to things when rival fans start trying to score points on when the companies house get the accounts , Christ on a bike ! I can imagine the boot boys back in the 70s shaking their heads in disbelief seeing what rivalry has come to...
      If the boot was on the other foot you’d think very differently, and yes we are loving the fact that your club is a laughing stock again.
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff
    • #559
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      Sheffield
      Posts
      7,898


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by loz View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not deluded..as you say I am a Fan therefore all this sort of stuff has nothing to do with me and I can do nothing about it ! Fans are the only constant in a football club, directors, Managers, players come and go, I cant do nothing about that either !
      It comes to things when rival fans start trying to score points on when the companies house get the accounts , Christ on a bike ! I can imagine the boot boys back in the 70s shaking their heads in disbelief seeing what rivalry has come to...
      Not sure why you've quoted my post as you haven't replied to anything in it. Anyway, you get on with not caring about how your club is run. It's worked for you lot for decades so why change.
    • #560
      Members
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      2,180


      14 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by loz View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I am a Fan therefore all this sort of stuff has nothing to do with me and I can do nothing about it !
      Had Paul Samrah and Paul Welch taken your view in 1995 our club simply wouldn't exist.

      Brighton fans are having fun with this because it's Palace. We all know it's probably nothing, but it's another chance to giggle at the chaotic way your club stumbles along. For us, it's a laugh, but you should be taking it seriously.

      You are right in saying that the fans are the only constant. This is why someone amongst your fans should be asking questions of the people currently trusted with it's future, instead of being on here, complacently arguing that nothing is wrong simply to try to stop Brighton fans scoring points.

      As you say, it's your club. They are the custodians. They should be answerable to you. Ask the questions and demand proper answers.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •