Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243445191 ... LastLast
    I should coco Deportivo Seagull's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swillis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can I just ask all of the holier than thou Brighton fans what would have happened if the businesses had turned down Brighton's kind offer of reduced payments?
    @Easy 10 I just wondered if you happen to know why Tony Bloom never pumped his money into Brighton when you really needed it and were on your arse's. I don't understand why the fans and fans of other clubs had to throw money in buckets when your saviour was waiting in the wings. What is it you call Parish and Co? Oh that's it, vultures. Out of interest has Bloom recompensed all the businesses that accepted reduced payments when Brighton were on their arse?
    Mainly because Tony Bloom was in his mid Twenties when we got shafted by ********. Hard to make the amount of money he has overnight considering he would have only left uni four years previously. He did however support the club whilst we were at the withdean. As has been mentioned previously, those business that took reduced payments were basically owned by fans of the club.

I’m not sure what annoys me more - the Palace trolls not doing their homework, the complete lack of interest in their club’s own financial issues or the complete disregard of going into administration twice. Embarrassing!
    If life were a game of cards ... I'd say some ******* was cheating

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Keeping team of superstars like theirs together can’t be cheap, the TV cash only goes so far. They’ve plenty of assets though if they do need to sell to balance the books, it’s not like they’re a one man team or anything.
      The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mackenzie View Post
      They’ve plenty of assets though if they do need to sell to balance the books, it’s not like they’re a one man team or anything.
      Good points. They could always cash in on big money, star striker Benteke. His value will sky-rocket if he has a good World Cup.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

24 Not allowed!
      You'll notice that they still have this smug, sneering satisfaction at staying in the top 2 divisions above BHA, whilst we crashed through the Leagues. The fact that they achieved it off the back of simply binning off multi, multi-millions pounds worth of debt that was owed to their creditors (twice), whilst we sold all our best players and eventually our ground in order to satisfy ours, is apparently neither here nor there to these insufferable goons. They still wear it as a badge of honour.

Then there was Poogate, where CPFC2010 snidely stood aside, laughing up their sleeves, and let BHA conduct a full internal enquiry into it whilst publically apologising to them, fully in the knowledge it was one of their own who did the deed.

A truly rancid little club, from top to bottom infested with scum.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      Good points. They could always cash in on big money, star striker Benteke. His value will sky-rocket if he has a good World Cup.
      Ooh, you little tease.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by lawros left foot View Post
      I’ve worked out the Palace trolls mindset

“Hmmmm, my club is being criticised on NSC, I have no defence for the present shambles/ financial chicanery, I know, I’ll bring up made up whataboutery when they were at their lowest ebb, and their Chairman was keeping his student grant in his pocket, instead of paying imaginary debts to local businesses “

Is that how it works, @Swillis, @Se20, etc etc.
      Trump does it better, but ignorance and misdirection are the common mindset.
      Sent from my Omsung A5 Phine.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Easy 10 View Post
      You'll notice that they still have this smug, sneering satisfaction at staying in the top 2 divisions above BHA, whilst we crashed through the Leagues. The fact that they achieved it off the back of simply binning off multi, multi-millions pounds worth of debt that was owed to their creditors (twice), whilst we sold all our best players and eventually our ground in order to satisfy ours, is apparently neither here nor there to these insufferable goons. They still wear it as a badge of honour.

Then there was Poogate, where CPFC2010 snidely stood aside, laughing up their sleeves, and let BHA conduct a full internal enquiry into it whilst publically apologising to them, fully in the knowledge it was one of their own who did the deed.

Well summed up. Horrible club in a horrible part of the world
      Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette. Updated 2018

1 Not allowed!

Don't forget a chunk of their fans acting like absolute ***** at the recent league game at the Amex, yet their board were happy to use the failings of Sussex police as a total deflection and failing to take any action on any of their own supporters who DID jump turnstiles and DID bring fireworks into the ground.

Parish and Bright a match made in heaven

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Another day ticks by...
      "Intercluderent aut mori"

0 Not allowed!

Expertly summed,I don’t give a monkeys about the rivalry anymore,I just wish this grubby little cock sore of a club would go under and cease to exist,awful club awful people running it and above all,absolute scum of supporters.
      A pox on the lot of them,utter filth.